ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4707342
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

You could have watched it online with live streaming you know... that's what I did, hence the screencap!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I had clouds

Yepp, sadly... and watching stream... hrmbl, its ok, but isnt the same as seeing it with my own eyes.^^
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I know it is not the same thing... but we couldn't see it here during daylight Unleashed. That's simply impossible! And streaming wasn't all that bad if you ask me? I had some nice images, but after a few minutes watching... you're done. =P

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

It happened too late for me to see it.

However the luminosity of the moon was fantastic when I saw it. Mars was super bright, too.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

You have a telescope? I always wanted to have one of those when I was a kid... asked Santa for it 3 years in a row, then I gave up. =/

Anyway, the image I saw on the live stream showed a beautiful red moon (as you can see, duhh), which actually made me think of Mars! Heh... but you say Mars was bright? As in, showing up properly and clearly through a telescope? =)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

No telescope. Mars was bright with the naked eye.

It was the brightest it's been in 6 years last night. It was like a large red star in the sky.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Most of the US was covered in clouds.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

We were all day yesterday until the evening and then it was completely clear (South Texas).

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

We were all day yesterday until the evening and then it was completely clear (South Texas).

Lucky you! =)

Mars was bright with the naked eye.

It was the brightest it's been in 6 years last night. It was like a large red star in the sky.

Now I feel bad for not having gazed at the sky for a while this morning! Grrr... ah well, it was daytime here, so I guess I wouldn't have seen all that much, just like with the moon eclipse. *chuckles* =P
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I missed it... I always miss these things ._.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was cloudy last night because of the snow that was coming this morning so it wasn't visible. Looking outside now, its still cloudy. So I probably won't see it today either.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I caught a glimpse of it around midnight. It was cool for about a minute, then I decided to just go back inside. You've seen one orange moon, you've seen them all.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

We remember tragic events 30 years ago, we predict when hurricanes touch down, but no one here can ever tell me "Hey, a celestial phenomenon is taking place later, wanna watch?" for some reason.

............Never got to watch a lunar eclipse before, and I'm pouty because of it :[

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The Mars at night
Was big and bright
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I caught a glimpse of it around midnight. It was cool for about a minute, then I decided to just go back inside. You've seen one orange moon, you've seen them all.

I agree, before we moved, I saw a lunar eclipse which not only had a bigger looking moon (more atmosphere?), but it was a brighter red.

This one was disappointing.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 9226-9240 of 9738