ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4707304
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I didnt see this lunar eclipse but i have seen them before and they are pretty sweet. no one told me there was going to be one.. x(

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This is the first of 4 lunar eclipses in the next 2 years.

We are in a special time. I think this only happens about once every 600 years when the tetrads peak.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I think the most recent eclipse I saw was in Dec 2011, it was a total eclipse, so I got a chance to see the bloodmoon. It was rather majestic, visibility that night was excellent!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

We are in a special time. I think this only happens about once every 600 years when the tetrads peak.

Indeed we are fortunate to live in such a special time! Even better... not only will there be a total of 4 of these Lunar Eclipses during the next 2 years; they also predicted a grand total of 8 of these so-called 'Tetrads' within this century alone!! Talk about special times... =)
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am pretty sure I saw a bloodmoon around 10 years ago.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

This is the first of 4 lunar eclipses in the next 2 years.

Then that means...There's still time!?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

This is hilarious:

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o541/Mr12Relic/oreillymeme_zpsf8cc0ef4.png

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It was cloudy and raining during the lunar eclipse so I never had the chance to see it.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I think the most recent eclipse I saw was in Dec 2011, it was a total eclipse, so I got a chance to see the bloodmoon. It was rather majestic, visibility that night was excellent!

I think this may be the one I refered to (was there any others less than 2 years before then?), it was much much better than this week's moon.

~~~Darth Caedus
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I couldn't see the eclipse because it was too cloudy. When I woke up for school later, it was pouring buckets. Literally. I'm going to try to use exciting figurative language to describe how hard it was raining.
Hn.
It started off light, like drizzle, and evolved into a thunderstorm. Most people have experienced thunderstorms at some time or other. But then, it just went into a full-blown water attack, like giant ropes of water were coming down to scour all the pollen away (yay). Then it was in sheets, like the ropes all joined up at the sides, and then it was like walking into a wall of water. I got soaked in the six feet from the bus to the school.
Then it stopped raining, and the next night was clear and crisp. Pthuu.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Gotta love those showers that hit out of nowhere, right when you are underway outside and have no place to hide!! Soaking wet in under a minute... (oO)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Gotta love those showers that hit out of nowhere, right when you are underway outside and have no place to hide!! Soaking wet in under a minute... (oO)

Try it on bike! :O
I got caught 3 times and one time was during a nasty thunderstorm with nowhere to hide. All those scary lightning trying to zap me! :O :O
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

After a cold and wet winter that overstayed its welcome, things are finally heating up to flip-flop weather. Goodbye, socks. See you in September.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hot weather sucks. 'Nuff said.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Spring... a lil bit fickle, but the temperatures rising again, alil bit choppy, but apart from that... fine.

And yeah, hot weather rly sucks.

Showing 9241-9255 of 9738