ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4707195
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Its sunny and clear. Looks great outside, I can see flowers growing on a nearby tree. Its beautiful. However I don't know what the temp is like and I don't want to go outside to find out.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Still hasn't warmed up much here, but I'm used to a cool breeze. It's only about 10 degrees shy of being pleasant.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Its already in the 80s here.. I dont mind hot weather but it could at least wait until summer!

Spheal101
Spheal101
2 posts
Peasant

It's cold.

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

It's started getting hot here. The 'I don't feel hot but I still want cool air to breathe in' kind of hot. Part of the reason may be rain though.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Crappy. It's the best word for the weather out here.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here it's trying to rain but it doesn't.
I have a very important appointment tomorrow at 7:30 am and it's supposed to storm all night so goodbye sleep. :/

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

No Easter candy for me this year. I can't afford to lose my figure for the summer.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just got jelly beans, Reece's cups, a bucket of cotton candy, and some other things I can't remember.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I didn't even know it was Easter. Needless to say, I received nothing, but that's probably for the best. But yesterday was my cousin's birthday, so I got to eat delicious, thick slabs of chocolate cake just dripping with over-sugared frosting.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've already eaten all my Easter stuff so... xD

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Robin Eggs taste really good in small numbers, not so much in large numbers.

~~~Darth Caedus

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Nobody gave me any Easter candy. I always did love those sweettart eggs.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I didn't get any Easter candy. Partly because I've lived alone for years, and also because I think the Easter Bunny may have wandered into one of my rat traps...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

A bunch of diferent sweet eggs, some was handmade by my wife (whisky-walnut-toffee filling, coated in a thin layer of white chocolate, coated in black or rasp-berry flavoured milk-chocolate for example...^^).

Showing 9256-9270 of 9738