ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4707110
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I haven't tasted the sweet ambrosia that is chocolate for a month now. Blearghhh.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand why people bestow massive chocolate blocks shaped into the form of some animal on Easter or any other sort of holiday.
I don't eat chocolate much. Too many sweets as a child have sort of made me turn away from most candy and sugary things like donuts and junk.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chocolate is god. Chocolate is the Messiah. Chocolate has got to be one of the best things in the entire world. Hershey's has the best chocolate in my opinion.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Say @R2D21999... I was under the impression that cookies were 'your thing'? Have you turned, to the dark side of pure chocolate evil? =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Have you turned, to the dark side of pure chocolate evil? =)

It was kind of a secret thing. Shhhhhh.... secret.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Chocolate is my brother's favorite thing in the world, he'll eat like anything with chocolate on it, to a certain extent.

Also, did any of you guys watch my video?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Did....did somebody say...

https://31.media.tumblr.com/c14f980620f12beb9c0227378bfa6d40/tumblr_inline_n4c2l4bSNT1qhw9dg.png

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Did....did somebody say...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/624/239/1e3.jpg
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You wanna talk about diet? I have a Crossfit competition coming up next week and over the past couple of weeks have eaten a 6lbs bag of gummy worm and bears and got about halfway in a 150 piece bag of random assortment of chocolate candies.

among other things

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Chocolate is one of those things that's downright tough for most people to live without. I have met people who don't like chocolate, and I can't help but wonder if they get any satisfaction from anything.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

To announce, I steal chocolate from stores and put it my pocket. So childish.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I have 1.6 ks of chocolate in my office. I am such an buying power at my base store that they bring diffrunte chocolates by my demand. I wanted a spesific chocolate bar with M&Ms inside (Chocolate candy filled with another chocolate candy!!!!). I love them all. Nuts and M&Ms, white or dark, filled with milk cream or strawberry cream. White with oreos inside is my favoritr along the M&M one.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Up until I was in 3rd grade (!) I didn't lie chocolate. Then one day I ate some, it was good, and I loved it from there on. Now, I don't think I could live without chocolate!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Chocolate would be the perfect food if it didn't eventually lead to so much weight gain. How do you eat just one Hershey's bar? I prefer 20 or 30 at a time.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It seems like most of you have never tasted pure chocolate before, or you have since wiped the traumatic event from memory. Chocolate itself is not sweet, but an intensely bitter substance made from pulverized cacao seeds. Anything over 50% purity is like oversteeped black coffee with most of the caffeine removed.

Showing 9286-9300 of 9738