ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4706852
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
red303
red303
7,572 posts
Shepherd

I've never gotten the idea of how chocolate was invented. "Oh! If you add sugar to this repulsively bitter bean it tastes pretty good!" Well of course! If you add sugar to most everything it tastes good!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

You know what goes great with chocolate? Shrimp.

Chocolate is good. shrimp is good.. How can you go wrong? lol
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I've never gotten the idea of how chocolate was invented. "Oh! If you add sugar to this repulsively bitter bean it tastes pretty good!" Well of course! If you add sugar to most everything it tastes good!

Looks as if you answered your own question with that one. That conclusion seems pretty intuitive to me, so I don't see what you don't get.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Chocolate is good. shrimp is good.. How can you go wrong?

Well, chocolate is good, chili con carne also... but together...
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

You may never know... have you tried it? =)

The weirdest combinations have been discovered by throwing things in the mix and turned out to be tasteful!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It was first used in some medicinal things, similar to coffee. People added sweeteners to cut the horrible bitterness of their horribly bitter medicinal brew, and it caught on with other people who liked the taste of the sweetened product.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

That is probably why they make medicine taste so crappy and bitter... ( >.< )

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

guyyyyssss the topic has been chocolate for like a bajillion years now can we change it to something cool like Vintage retro clockwork wind up metal walking tin mechanical robot toy?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Thats a cool robot. now can we talk about something else?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

yea...can you believe it? A $6.50 bid???

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

There are some that have a top bid of only 5.83.. you should check those out before some weird old robot guy snatches them up.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

So... the obvious question is: 'what is your favorite robot?' I know what R2 is going to post... =P

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I know what R2 is going to post... =P

O rly? You knew I was going to say R2D2? How did you know of this sir?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

My favorite robot is C3PO if that answers your question clearly enough DayCee

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My favorite one is the cheesy robot from Lost in Space (original TV-series).
Google it! xD

Showing 9316-9330 of 9738