ForumsThe Tavern:/ Im really depressed right now..

125 15644
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. Someone please cheer me up?

• 125 Replies
Chumbucket
Chumbucket
13 posts
Nomad

Yr Wlcim Zophia

Chumbucket
Chumbucket
13 posts
Nomad

Im Nt Sd Anemor Bcas I Dd Sumthin Gud

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Ill cheer you up!Loook at these faces >_< 0_o >_0 =0 0o0 yea look at teh little faces!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Klaus, Follow you own advice. This part right here.

Jump off a bridge

Now would be a good time.

Oh I get what you were sayin Zophia, yeah. I agree.
sprite14
sprite14
110 posts
Nomad

Well, usually when i feel sad, just think all how you aren't useless, and how much good things have happened to you, and how much that life has to give and get, and how you can be all that you can be. Then, you apply these thoughts, and go out and do it!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

TAI CHI. WORKS. It is really cool to feel... empty of all worries when you meditate and stuff. I use it often nowadays

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yeah, I've found mediating is a good solution, going at a punching bag is too,

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I can understand that for anger, but for depression? I think it would just make me worse off because meditation is when I do my best thinking.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

When I am mad, normally I just take a bat and go kill the dead fence out back. I kind broke the last punching bag... hehe :3
Anyways, my version of meditation is to channel all o your thoughts to one certain point. Either combining to find a soulution, or dissapearing to empty the chatter. I mostly go for the second one lol.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Moon you worry me more than orion and that's a difficult thing to do...

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Hey Kyou, wanna join Sociopaths of the World with me? I just created it. I'm thinking of inducting Ted Bundy as an honorary member. xD

When I am mad, normally I just take a bat and go kill the dead fence out back. I kind broke the last punching bag... hehe :3

I've been wanting one of those ballistics gen torsos they use of Deadliest Warrior for some time. I would have so much fun using that as a punching (and stabbing, shooting, smashing, kicking, bludgeoning, etc.) bag. xD
Joey6855
Joey6855
197 posts
Nomad

What I do when I'm depressed is watch a funny movie or show, such as Jeff Dunham.
I've noticed when I try meditation I just end up worse no matter how hard I try to channel good thoughts in. (Mostly cause I'm always depressed over sum girl or sumn and the good thoughts tend to be times that I was with her so then the bad ones re-appear.)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I've been wanting one of those ballistics gen torsos they use of Deadliest Warrior for some time. I would have so much fun using that as a punching (and stabbing, shooting, smashing, kicking, bludgeoning, etc.) bag. xD

I swear to the god I'm not sure exists, there is something wrong with you two And yes Orion I would love to join, I'm sure moon would too :P
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I swear to the god I'm not sure exists, there is something wrong with you two

Then there's something wrong with all of us, mate.

How did this get from depression to a sociopath club and talk of butchering gelatin dummies?

Putting holes in targets while making loud bangs is good enough for me to vent though.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Sparring is always fun for me, unfortunately the people I tend to spar always happen to have years and years and in one case a grand master ranking over me.

Showing 46-60 of 125