ForumsThe Tavern:/ Im really depressed right now..

125 15646
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. Someone please cheer me up?

• 125 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

And yes Orion I would love to join, I'm sure moon would too :P

I made a completely off topic post just to tell you that. xD

Anyhow.

When I'm depressed, I just wander to my moms medicine cabinet, and borrow some pills. It works!

Just kidding. Just go write a poem or story about what you're feeling. It might feel weird, but I've got hundreds of poems and short stories that I've got stored away that made me not kill everyone I hate and me.

Putting holes in targets while making loud bangs is good enough for me to vent though.

Shooting stuff! Yay for shooting!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

*Note to self, never visit Texas*

I can see how that could help, I'll try that one day. Nowadays for the most part, I just commit pixel genocide.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

LMFAO. I tried to smother my laugh to keep from waking anyone.
shadow isnt responding so i guess offtopicness was born.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

*rasied eyebrow*

Moon why the hell are you a wood queen? And I got busted but talked my way out of it SCORE!

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

*Note to self, never visit Texas*

I picked up shooting stuff in the backwoods on Washington and Oregon. xD

Family trips are fuuuuuuun.

Anyways, Texas is awesome for gun laws. They aren't restrictive, but they still won't let just anyone pick up an M60 at a convenience store. While I object to such, it's probably best for society.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Texas is awesome. I have a t-shirt that says I<3 Texas lmfao. and That is a lady smartness ;P
I write poetry or draw some stuff when I get upset too. it helps me a bit. But anger is so much easier to expel....
The power just went out for the 3rd time this week. o.o Coincidental? I think not.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Seeing as tomorrow is the 4th, I'd also like to suggest fireworks as a means of happiness. They've never put me wrong yet.

Texas is awesome. I have a t-shirt that says I<3 Texas

Uhh... OK?
Anyways, Texas is awesome for gun laws. They aren't restrictive, but they still won't let just anyone pick up an M60 at a convenience store. While I object to such, it's probably best for society.
Maybe so, but most everything else is going down fast...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

TT I have no one to hang with tomorrow Hell I don't have a place to shoot off fire works.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Uhh... OK?

I don't wear a T-shirt unless I believe it. dur.
Fireworks are kinda ish banned. but that doesn't stop me. mwahahaha. If my parents are sleeping, then i probably am gonna sneak out and set of a bunch of em with my pals in some random persons backyard. XD
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I have some M80's I've kept stashed for a rainy day, I wonder what kind of sadistic fun I'll be having with them tomorrow.

All I know is that big boom make me happy. :P

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Me to! We share something in common, actually it doesn't have to be a big boom, as long as it explodes, burns, or fires I'm happy.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Pyro technicians unite! Woo!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yes! Lawl I have a scar on my finger from where I coated it in melted plastic. Don't ask.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

My parents find pyrotechnics of all sorts to be stupid and a waste of money.

I still got that one M80 from last year I 'borrowed' from a friend.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

yeah, borrowed that's what it was. '_'

Showing 61-75 of 125