ForumsThe Tavern:/ Im really depressed right now..

125 15651
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. Someone please cheer me up?

• 125 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I have 3 burn marks on my knees from a lighter lol. It was a dare and I wanted to know how it felt anyways XD Then I have one from hot glue... which was a complete accident... hehehehe memories. :3
DID YOU KNOW?! I got suspended form school for 10 days because I had 3 lighters, a butterfly knife, and beef jerky that looked like it was tobacco? Yep. Those were the good days.... XD

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I got suspended form school for 10 days because I had 3 lighters, a butterfly knife, and beef jerky that looked like it was tobacco? Yep. Those were the good days.... XD

Reminds me of the time some idiots at my school set off some M80s in the bathroom and got caught.

Off to High Point they went. Which is sorta like the State Pen for our district. xD

yeah, borrowed that's what it was. '_'

It's only stealing if you get caught. xD

Besides, they don't care. They just go buy more.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I call it the five finger discount, I used to be quite good at it. Unfortunately it dissipated with my childhood. The whoopings from my parents didn't help.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It's only stealing if you get caught. xD

I second this.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I third it, so how'd we go from depression, to rage, to explosions, to pyrotechnics, to theft?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

ehhhhh I don't like getting beat lol. my parents are vicious with a belt or a switch. Talk about Ow.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Crime is crime no matter whether you are hit with the consequences or not.

I have been known to lift a few wallets though -_-
Seriously, those idiots were asking for it with them hanging out of their back pockets like that.

The whoopings from my parents didn't help.

They never do. Whenever my parents beat me, that only hardened me to pain and taught me how NOT to get caught.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

so how'd we go from depression, to rage, to explosions, to pyrotechnics, to theft?

Easy, we simply started talking about things that kept us from depression, and then that made us happy.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ah, that makes sense...well the sun is rising I've officially spent the night on AG

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

They never do. Whenever my parents beat me, that only hardened me to pain and taught me how NOT to get caught.

Well, you just described the entire prison system.

Of Earth.

Seriously, those idiots were asking for it with them hanging out of their back pockets like that.

I know how ya feel. I've slipped away several dozen dollar bills just lying there. They just leave them there.

my parents are vicious with a belt or a switch.

My parents don't beat me. They just yell at me and belittle me until I get the point.

I've had minor hearing damage from those incidents. xD
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It is all emotion so it technically isn't spam. but any mod is gonna question this lol.... whoopsie. ;3
I hated it when they beat me lol. I can now wriggle out of any persons grip not matter how old or strong. I have a strong dislike for pain that wasnt deserved. and most of the time my parents were pissed at my sister but they were too old to get beat anymore, and now my little brother is too young, so they still come to me T T sadly.
Speaking of fights, a few days ago I had a pretty good fight with my sister. She was mad and took it out on me, and I lashed back out at her, then she tried to strangle me and I broke her rib. I have a few lines on my neck from where her nails got me. I shouldn't be proud, but somehow I am. XDDD I did feel bad afterwards though... She got her revenge though lol.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You broke her rib?! That's sad, yet so freaking funny!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

hahaha glad someone gets it lol

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Get her back. Start a WAR!

Use those lighters for a good cause. xD

Kyouzou