ForumsThe Tavern:/ Im really depressed right now..

125 15648
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. Someone please cheer me up?

• 125 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I punched her in the rib, in the face, and kicked her legs. she has a pretty tight grip though. So my hits got weaker as I lost air. "> > but I still think I won.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Should teach people to seek violent means of venting anger... All I do is blow stuff up, that's destructive, not violent.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

In the ribs and the face, atleast you didn't break her nose.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well. Depends on the person. I enjoy explosions, NOT THEY SICK KIND YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT IN THE OTHER THREAD, but violence is realeasing the amount of energy that the explosion did. So.... yeah.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You're the one who asked moon, you're a violent one so what.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Well, under normal circumstances I would post an explosion. Except maybe that would be a bit much for the site.

I'll leave dead people elsewhere. xD

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I'll leave dead people elsewhere. xD

I'll take that as my cue to say good night/morning to everyone... If only I could pull binges like this every day.

cya in a few hours.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Later, I know right that would make this best summer ever.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sheez guys. If you're gonna go that much off topic, why don't you just create a new thread? O.o

Also, discussing illegal activities on AG (in this case, theft) is strongly discouraged and may result in some form of consequences for your account.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Correcting that statement a bit:

Discussing which illegal activities you have been up to is. If you wanna discuss thievery in general, that's fine, just don't toss the personal experiences in.

Right. Proceed~ In a new thread or on topic, kthx :P

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Back to deppression!
(hopefully) Won't happen again Zophia. lulz.
Trying to help people out of a depression almost makes me depressed. ">,>

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Sheez guys. If you're gonna go that much off topic, why don't you just create a new thread? O.o

I don't think that would survive for very long, I'm not sure a thread without an official topic would pan well for more than a small while.
(hopefully)

Quite.
Trying to help people out of a depression almost makes me depressed. ">,>

Well, back on the subject, I can say that helping people always makes me happy, or at least it make me realize how much better I have it than what is possible.

Don't forget about that warm fuzzy feeling either!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

@Zophia Sorry, lulz

That warm fuzzy feeling is very nice, but I gotta say I know what Moon means, the saying misery loves company is very accurate.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I don't think that would survive for very long, I'm not sure a thread without an official topic would pan well for more than a small while.
It would actually get locked. Meant a thread for the new topic(s) you'd branched out into.

No warm fuzzy feeling here, but that comes from a recent disinterest in people I only briefly talk to online. Sure, I have sympathy, but that's kind of it.

People I know better, yus, wonderful feeling to help on the rare occasions where I can.
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. I stopped posting because I didn't want people to think I was just doing it for attention, but then you guys kept it going so I figured I should reply..

Friend of mine died.. and quite a few things are going on in my family.

I understand about going here to post about it.. but I don't really have anyone close to me left, and I kinda felt like I needed to talk about it.. somewhat.

Showing 91-105 of 125