ForumsThe Tavern:/ Im really depressed right now..

125 15650
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

.. Someone please cheer me up?

• 125 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

AG has turned into a massive therapist, huh? Well they say talking helps, and I do hope talking about it helped you. But all things considered, if these feelings continue, I really thing you should see a therapist.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Friend of mine died..

i know how you feel. a good friend from me died some years ago. im today a little sad. but crying all out, living life,thinking everytime to the time with him, some time, friends, family and youre not depressed anymore.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

why are ufeeling lonely and useless?

thechosenuno
thechosenuno
134 posts
Nomad

all you have to do is put a banana in your ear You will never be happy
If you live your life in fear It's true! So true!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I suggest watching tehnoobshow on youtube. Bob can cheer anyone up.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Shadow, I know how it feels to lose someone close to you. I experience it often... It is fine to feel sad for a while, and it was good that you felt that you needed to vent it somewhere. When you tell someone, it lets those emotions all bottled up and welded shut inside you come out, and it helps.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Aw , Chin up.

Why are you feeling lonely and useless?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Aw I just read why , I am sorry for your lose.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I know how you feel really. My mother and both my grandmothers have died within the past six years. My dad nearly died last year and a very long series of family problems ended a few months ago.

If you persevere you'll bring yourself back up. It's in times like these that you need someone to trust and rely on.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Run. Get tired in any fashion. You will be to tired to be depressed.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Well, that should make you laugh

Read this out loud:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the start.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I understand that you have lost someone ... I am sorry, but why do u come to an online gaming community for comfort? why dont u go to other family members or trusted adults ... or even close friends ...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I understand that you have lost someone ... I am sorry, but why do u come to an online gaming community for comfort? why dont u go to other family members or trusted adults ... or even close friends ...

Because we love him.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What if there is no one else she can fall back on? I know this sounds weird, but what if?

Also, this isn't just an online gaming community, this is a community of nice and helpful people.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

[quote]I understand that you have lost someone ... I am sorry, but why do u come to an online gaming community for comfort? why dont u go to other family members or trusted adults ... or even close friends ...
Yes, we do have kind and helpful users on here. That's why we give her the advice...

Showing 106-120 of 125