ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38334
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

NO,just no!Ps3 is 299.99 xbox is 199.99 for arcade console,Psp is 169.99 and Ds lite is 129.99 and wii is 206.99!!So here is a more accuarate list on how much you save

Factor in online, retard.

PS3 is at a constant $300, Xbox is at $200, and in 2 years of playing, you've matched the price of the PS3.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Factor in online, retard.

Your a retard
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

1. You should work on grammar and spelling.

You are very funny, thanks a lot for the tip. I will try to have more accurate grammar and spelling when I'm not winning poetry contest in the MAW without even having english as my first tongue...Seriously, what's up with you?...Of all the people doing grammar suicides out there you had to tell me to get a proper spelling?! Get real...

2. It sounds like your judging Microsoft without actually playing or using their products.

And how did you come up with that pal? Stop assuming please...

3. You do not have to be a Sony fan to rate their quality. You just have to have experience with their products.

Well, you have to be a fan to actually be interested enough to dig up the games that earned Sony the rightful place it have in my hierarchy.

4.This isn't just about game consoles there's already a thread about that. This is about the company's overall.

So what if I based my opinion on the console part of the companies?

Dude, seriously, don't try to do moral class with arguments that bad...Please...

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Nintendo for the sole reason that they have so many different products and consoles they are giving gamers different experiences rather than just improving memory and sh*t, or the shape of the cases the console is in.. or slimming it out... and it's also for the whole family, so it helps keep the peace in some homes too
Also Nintendo 64', best console ever! xD

Speaking realisticly nintendo only have 2 consoles wii and ds,the others are old and no longer games are being made for them and..

improving memory and sh*t, or the shape of the cases the console is in.. or slimming it out...

Yes!There was a orignal ds much more bulkier then the ds lite and there is a dsi made with new features after that,then a dsi xl and now 3ds,so it sure looks like nintendo is always trying to improve there consoles (atleast in handhelds) and there is so many ds cases I count them all,and also many starter kits and accesories.
TheArmoredMan
TheArmoredMan
95 posts
Nomad

I have to say microsoft because they make a lot of stuff like the xboxs witch i love the xbox 360

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Can someone plzzzzzzzzz volunteer to count every vote by eatch user on this thread,it would be greatly appreciated!>

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Someone plz post on this,otherwise go to this link

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

This thread will never die as long as I`m alive!!!!>

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Nintendo will never have my vote that does not worry about the economy of others, only takes a Nintendo console (like the DSi) and then a year, get another console (3DS) and we all know that if Nintendo pulls another console, for some reason we feel the urge to buy it. And Microsoft just take out the 360 and became a legend. And I do not know anything about sony.
In my opinion I think Microsoft is the law.
Sorry for the english is just i use google traductor.

TeAReDViiRuS
TeAReDViiRuS
65 posts
Nomad

Definately Microsoft.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

microsoft forever and game king and console king and technology king stuff like that

xxsneaky
xxsneaky
105 posts
Nomad

Nintendo used to be the best but now i'd have to say microsoft is the best but sony is still good

Pooman123
Pooman123
21 posts
Nomad

I would say Sony, except they copied Nintendo's idea about the Wii; with the Playstation Move http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/111823_22.jpg
http://www.prlog.org/10323355-wii-remote-controller.jpg

So, I'll go with Microsoft, because I love the new Xbox 360 look.

Xinito
Xinito
109 posts
Nomad

Nintendo the games are funny :P, you got a computer to play good games

redroost3r
redroost3r
13 posts
Nomad

Microsoft

Showing 181-195 of 243