ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38332
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
colinvantveld
colinvantveld
131 posts
Peasant

Nintendo is by far the best. It has great games, and they aren't all just first person shooters. They are different from other games, and often have great story lines. Also they keep coming up with completely new ideas, like the wii introduced a type of gaming where you don't always just sit on your couch moving your thumbs. The DS has a unique touch screen, and 3DS will have stereoscopic 3D without any glasses, which is just amazing.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Gonna be honest, I love Nintendo just because its less about being serious and more about enjoying yourself. Say what you want but the fact is that for the same 60 dollars, I can play mario galaxy for 200+ hours, without any repeat content, and then I end up playing halo for 10 hours, beating it, and doing same thing over and over. Don't get me wrong, Halo: Combat Evolved(the original) is still awesome and could play it with buddies forever, but most bang for my buck goes to nintendo. Specially since I play games high and the colors are pretty.

armortycoon
armortycoon
176 posts
Nomad

MICROSOFT!!!!!

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

i applaud klaushouse.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to say I prefer Sony. I like Microsoft's games as much as Sony's, it's just the way Microsoft does stuff that makes me not like them. I mean...that point system thing for the Xbox is really annoying, who's with me? You have to use real cash to buy fake points that let you buy stuff and it just gets...agh. Nintendo, the Wii was alright, but I still prefer the PS3 for sure. Nintendo's graphics are what tips the scale in Sony's favor here.

R4zorblades0
R4zorblades0
128 posts
Nomad

!OIRAM TOG ODNETNIN

!GA TA YAST ROUY YOJNE

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Next time can you not put the letters backwards...

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

nintendo made gaming great therefore im with them for the long run

R4zorblades0
R4zorblades0
128 posts
Nomad

lolololololol reading practice XD

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

lolololololol reading practice XD

Errhhhh...but this isn't reading practise, this is a thread about video games...don't want this topic to go off topic so enough of this.
minikid
minikid
32 posts
Nomad

Sony. Mainly for the PS3 and the PS3 for 3 reasons.
1.Online
2.Graphics
3.Blue-ray

EpicLazorz
EpicLazorz
6 posts
Nomad

Microsoft for sure. I mean, Sony and Nintendo are great, but Nintendo games have just gotten repetitive and Sony concentrates too much on graphics over plot and game-play.

TheTraitor
TheTraitor
4 posts
Nomad

Microsoft - The original XBOX,
The new 360 is a whimp compared to the "Black Box"

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Microsoft have made the best pad ever... hands down. PS3 pads are just terrible (please... dont even TRY to defend them, they are NOT made for human hands, and the PSP is even worse, talk about cramped thumbs)
Nintendo are always making games with some sense of fun and playability. Sony have some good games (which tend to be the same games as microsoft), Xbox has all the best and worst games, they rip you off and they break (on purpose) which is another rip off.

But like a hooker I go back to microsoft, even tho it beats be.

cafe41
cafe41
6 posts
Shepherd

Nintendo!!

Showing 211-225 of 243