ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38331
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Thats what sony invented??Man that's one ugly remote,since sony is ripping off nintendo with a bad remote!I say I'm going with Microsoft now!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

So, I'll go with Microsoft, because I love the new Xbox 360 look.

Yea it's pretty nice lookin now :P.
SiickxExOtiiKx
SiickxExOtiiKx
92 posts
Nomad

microsoft all the way

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

[quote]Microsoft

microsoft all the way

[/quote]

Can yea put your reasons why plz?
epicnesss
epicnesss
72 posts
Nomad

I agree with you Snipe.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I agree with you Snipe.

Can yea tell me what you agree with me on???:P theres alot of things on this thread, you could have agreed with me on..
pavloskitho
pavloskitho
25 posts
Nomad

1.Sony
2.Nintendo
3.Microsoft

TheMaskedCommander
TheMaskedCommander
21 posts
Nomad

First off, What ever happened to the guy who made pong? 2, Nintendo made the GOOD games, Sega was always more advanced though. Look at Sega now however, it's dead. Nintendo's president is only in it for the money, all of the original designers are old and have lost spirit.
Microsoft is possibly trying to take over the world. Sony isn't exactly good with 'Stories' and Atari/Konami/Capcom are COMPLETELY ignored.

Sadly, I must go with Nintendo, it makes some pretty bad games, but I'm still waiting for a New Mother game, so don't leave their hospitality in the cold... unlike SOMEONE -cough-reggie-cough-

freekyfox
freekyfox
266 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way and mabey some xbox360

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

Sony, i dont like to pay for online, or buy several xboxs ( i know a guy whos on his third)

andreas9600
andreas9600
1 posts
Peasant

only nintendo

APcolector
APcolector
3 posts
Peasant

1.Sony
2.Microsoft-Nintendo
3.Microsoft-Nintendo

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Can you please not spam my thread?

[quote]only nintendo

1.Sony
2.Microsoft-Nintendo
3.Microsoft-Nintendo
[/quote]
Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

I like Sony because it has tons of good games. But I prefer Microsoft not because of the Xbox but becuase its an American company.

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

I think this is crazy how, as intended (I think) as a thread on people's opinions between COMPANIES this is more about "teh hardcore gamerz"
support from companies.A gamer is someone who plays games. Nothing more, nothing less. Anything else in the definition is merely the individuals personal feelings on the subject.

( wikipedia )What defines a gamer is the passion and love for video games. Gamers have more knowledge of a game and have more hype over non-gamers. Gamers are people reading this article who look up and read articles about a game and look for pics and vids. Gamers thirst for knowledge of a game and we usually have the ability to adapt to new games quickly. Gamers actually can figure certain problems in school faster than others. Gamers have to start playing games at a fairly early age
Showing 196-210 of 243