ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38330
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
sephirath007
sephirath007
45 posts
Nomad

i like all

anGkotzt
anGkotzt
65 posts
Nomad

nintendo creat most games for children under 12 years ok?

anGkotzt
anGkotzt
65 posts
Nomad

i think sony is the best because they creat the playstation 3

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I like Microsoft the most, They make the best games around. They are all good in my opinion.

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

[b]Nintendo

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Nintendo all the way duh i mean yuo gotta get a break from shooting games and whatnot.

Strength
Strength
187 posts
Nomad

Microsoft has Kinect coming out, which will blast Nintendo and its useless Wii out of the water, and Sony has a lack of good games for the Ps3.

Microsoft allllllll the way.

dandan501
dandan501
2 posts
Nomad

i have to say sony since i had all the PS's including the PSP and i love it cuz i played it when i was a child and still now

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Old Nintendo would be the best, but now the new Nintendo is just remaking the ds a bunch of times, making small changes.

Microsoft is awesome, the best online community, but you have to pay for it, and I believe the PS3 graphics are better.

Sony (if we are talking video gaming wise) has a poor online community, but can surf the web for free, and online playing is free, and graphics are better.

Sony > Microsoft > Nintendo

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

At strentgh Youre syaing that because yuo know microsoft stinks.

game_winner_lol
game_winner_lol
65 posts
Nomad

Nintendo by far

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

cant deside. i have played all 3 of them and they have awesome games. examples: microsoft: most of the godzilla games and halo games. sony: jak & dexter series, atv games, and some starwars games. and nintendo: nearly all mario games, dk games, some zelda games... so yeah, all of them have awesome games.

AntraxH2O
AntraxH2O
11 posts
Nomad

Sony is the best, Playstation series are the best-seller ever. Now with the 3D graphics Nintendo DS, I think Nintendo is doing a great job.

jamxp
jamxp
1 posts
Peasant

Microsoft!the best!

Nintendo the Best Game Forever! ( Snes )

Sony ..?? ps1 fun..ps2 bad..more! bad bad

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

is this a consols battle or does PC also count?
if pc counts then microsoft for sure.
if not then nintendo wins because they are doing it for 20 years longer then sony and microsoft and in those 20 year they made a monster load of awsome games
(wich most of you don't remember because you were not born =( )

Showing 226-240 of 243