ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1140011
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

1, how rude. 2, come on, dude. We weren't hurting you any. YUNOLEAVEUSINPEACE!?!? But fine. Whatever. Using the weakness that I was stupid enough to leave in the Death Star plans, I destroy it, so there's that... I then summon an army of dragons, who destroy you and begin to rebuild our underground hill kingdom. So..... I don't care what you say.

OUR HILL PLANET WITH UNDERGROUND HILL KINGDOM.

I sound dumber and dumber as this goes on...

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

NOPE. I use my dragon mind control to turn the dragons against you. You and abc are now ashes.

MY HILL PLANET!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Well you don't seem to realize I am also a dragon and killing another dragon is shameful in dragon culture. Therefore they can't kill me and I also protect morrisona. The dragons, who are still eager to kill something, decide to kill you instead.

OUR HILL PLANET

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

It's dragon mind control, and I am the DRAGON MASTER! They don't control their actions, I do. You're wrong!

MY HILL PLANET!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

You know what? Screw dragons. Wind? Distance? *peers through sniper scope, aiming at the back of dragonmaster's head* Sayonara, comrade. *pulls trigger*

OUR HILL PLANET!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Bulletproof battle helmets are wonderful things. Your shot does nothing other than alert me to your presence, so I pull out my AR-15 and blow you away.

MY HILL PLANET!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I call the cops and get you arrested for murder. Yeah you've murdered multiple people here.

While you're busy getting the death penalty I take back

OUR HILL PLANET!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oh, girls, when will you learn? I rule this planet, therefore the cops serve me! Nice try! When you try to have me arrested, they arrest you instead and sentence you to the electric chair, leaving me to rule

MY HILL PLANET!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Mmhmm. Fortunately for us, your officers are idiots, and forgot that the chair was still in storage. They didn't want to set it up, so using large sums of money, abcdragon and me were able to get them into our control. We trained them, used some spells to make them smarter (Don't ask me how, cause i don't know) and turned them into our army. Then, we use our new and improved officers to take you down. You are now under arrest for murder so.... THere's that. You get put in the electric chair, which got set up during all that time. So yeah. For a person who claims to "rule" the planet, you really aren't too good at your job, are you? Anyway, we regain control and it is once again in the hands of its rightful rulers.

IT BE OUR HILL KINGDOM, BOI!!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Rubber suit. Great invention, you should try it. Note to self: everybody's fired. I now have an army of loyal robots, with impenetrable security programming.

MY HILL PLANET, GIRLS!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Robots with impenetrable programming? Ha! Unless it's written in brainfu- Oh. It is. Well then.
That's why we have EMP grenades. And EMP bazookas. And EMP M16s And EMP AK-47s And EMP Shermans. And EMP, uh, nukes. Yes. Totally. Now bow down in case of MAD! Mutually assured destruction. Destruction of YOU, that is.

OUR HILL PLANET!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, didn't think of that one. However, you failed to think of that fact that those EMPs shut down all the security, locking you out while I get my robots back on line and EMP protected!

MY HILL PLANET!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

No, I did not think of that *sips coffee*. Hm. Wait a minute. They have impenetrable programming and are EMP protected, huh. *Sees a robot heading towards him* Well in that case... *pours coffee over the robot. Sparks fly as the robot is shut down, a long and painful death* This is our calling men! SQUIRT GUN FIIIIGGGHT!

OUR HILL PLANET!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I'm back with another invincible clone and a invincible three headed fire breathing dragon. I take over the planet. And also, I thought sciller was with you dragon master. what happened? My hill planet.

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Yeah, lots happened, but basically, KylantionFollower ruined it for everyone, now it's every boy for himself, and abcdragon66 and I are working together. Your invincible clone and invincible dragon both disappear. How, you may ask? Well. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC. So I retake the planet. So......

OUR HILL PLANET!

And, also, I'm kinda confuzzled. Sciller, what side are you on?

Showing 8386-8400 of 8542