ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1141041
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

One problem: with no emotions, we can't blackmail them like morrisona did, but that also includes no loyalty. All we have to do is offer a bigger paycheck.

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I give their royalty back and make that royalty to ME!
MY HILL KINGDOM

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

A. Learn to spell. B. I call in my swarm of Terrible Terrors. They fly straight over your army and wipe you off the face of the planet.
OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I make another clone to command my armie. my hill kingdom

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

After seeing you repeatedly getting defeated with you staying safe while they are in danger. Feeling betrayed, the soldiers call your cowardice and overthrow you. We take them in with open arms.

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

Except they have only royalty as an emotion and also they are invincible and they aren't in danger.
MY HILL KINGDOM STILL

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I meant to say loyalty not royalty.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

A. Took you long enough to catch that. B. You do realize you never got rid of my Terrors, right? So, I'll send them out to find the real you, accompanied by some Smothering Smokebreaths and a Deadly Nadder (keep in mind, Nadders are a Tracker Class, and I've trained her to recognize your smell, ignoring clones,) so while you're dealing with them I'll just walk back up and take back
OUR HILL KINGDOM

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I'm still somewhere where your dragons will never find me, and I send out an invincible clone to command the army.
MY HILL AGAIN

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, you know what? I am getting really tired of you. So I just summon my oblivion magic to erase you, your clones, your army, your hydras, and the whole nine yards, from existence. I don't have to know where you are, just that you exist. BYE!

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

AND STAY OUT! OR SCILLER, AP, MORRISONA AND I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

The hills not there anymore, so its your plain.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Um, what? I didn't destroy the hills but whatever.
STILL OUR HILL KINGDOM!

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

After coming back coming back from my vacation to the bahamas since i'm a friendly guy i build a cloud kingdom above you giving you a place defend from air assaults MY CLOUD KINGDOM

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Ah, what the heck. You wanna join up? We've already got four people, what's one more...

OUR HILL/CLOUD KINGDOM?

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

I smite you and your 5 companions off the hill

MY HILL

stick with the original style of the game it's just easier @dragonmaster10902

Showing 8356-8370 of 8542