ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139983
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

5 people? No dice, dragonmaster. I shall not stand by thy empire! I peacefully secede from your union due to empirical tendencies. I also look to other hills for allies.

MY HILL!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I try to ally with sciller because I'm a nice person and I guess we're kind of friends. Also note I brought food coloring to protect our hill. (Don't tell me you forgot about that.)

OUR HILL?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

*looks at food colouring* Alright, I suppose a two-player alliance is OK. Now- *pulls out map*. As you see, if we try to attack any of the hills, the cloud kingdom will attack us from the air. Ergo, we must attack the cloud kingdom. The main force will be centered around the cloud kingdom, but I have found an opening. The cannons that guard the tank bunker are slow and fire a large caliber, perfect for taking down tanks, but not so perfect for infantry. As we speak, our spy should also be planting explosives in munition storage.

You know what? Long story short, attack tank base with motorcycle-riding soldiers. We now have tanks without any tank mobilization.

OUR HILL AND HALF OF THE CLOUD KINGDOM. Hey, I have to assault someone.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, fine, you traitor! I call an airstrike to drop MOABs (Massive Ordnance Air Burst) on your hills and that half of the clouds, destroying you entirely.
MY CRATER AND HALF CLOUD KINGDOM!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

I have seriously no idea what in the heck is going on around here, so I quietly go away a few thousand miles and build my own tiny little mound of dirt, then take a nap. I'm just gonna let you guys fight this out. K?? K. BYE.

my dirt mound... Plz don't hurt me.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I turn your dirt mound into a large hill while you are napping and come sit next to you.

Hey, you can have the crater and half of the cloud kingdom, dragonmaster. Those things are worthless. We get the actual hill. Good thinking Morrisona.

OUR HILL

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Um..... Thanks.... I guess we're working together now. Sure. I wake up and begin setting up a ridiculous amount of defense around our hill, then "accidentally" launch a bomb, which lands in and destroys most of what remains of the cloud kingdom. #SORRY NOT SORRY!

OUR HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I smell bull, and it seems to be coming from 'your' hill. Noting that, I summon a balrog to burn you all to the ground. I then summon more to keep enemies away and keep me safe on

MY HILL!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Your hill my foot! You didn't even put it in bold. Therefore, it is not official. But fine. Whatever. You can have that. I don't care. I create a new underground kingdom of hills that only abcdragon66 and I know how to get to. Because SOME people actually know how to be NICE. CoughcoughgNOTYOUcough. So...

OUR UNDERGROUND HILL KINGDOM THAT TECHNICALLY SHOULDN'T BE PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE BUT WHATEVER WHO NEEDS PHYSICS!!!!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Um... You do. Thanks to physics, your kingdom collapses on top of you. Fools. I then use my balrog army to take over

MY PLANET!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Huh? You have your balrog army? Fool! I have an army OF GANDALF CLONES! HURHURHURHUR! NOW! Avada Kedavra those fools, gandalves!

MY PLANET!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

I rebuild my kingdom underneath you, reinforcing it entirely with tungsten, legit the strongest metal in the world. I then use many different types of technology to completely fortify it, and Underminer guards. If you don't know what I'm talking about, plz leave the forum, watch Incredibles and Incredibles 2, and then come back. no one is able to get in or out. So..... Sciller, you can rule the surface. Fine. Idk. Just let me keep my underground. Plz. I don't wanna hurt no one. But I will if I has to.

MY UNDERGROUND AND SCILLER'S SURFACE!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fine. I move to a different planet and take over, leaving you in the dust.

MY PLANET

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You can have the planet, but unfortunately it has no hills. But our kingdom happens to have many hills. So we are the true rulers of hills.

OUR UNDERGROUND HILL KINGDOM

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You know what, I'm getting tired of you. I build my hills all over the darn planet and then steal morrisona's death star and blow up your planet, leaving behind

MY HILL PLANET!!!

Showing 8371-8385 of 8542