ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic War 4 questions/tips

67 71472
Captain_Tylor
Captain_Tylor
26 posts
Nomad

so anyway, might as well have a topic available for playing this game. just started and already got beat down at stage 5. The upgrade choices feels a bit overwhelming, so here's two questions I hope someone can answer:

First: what is the best upgrade path to take when starting out? Is there an order of upgrades I should try that'll give me a sizable army or useful spells? yes I know there's guides out there that cover the challenge dungeons, playing epic stages, etc. I could care less about that now, I'm still trying to get past stage 6.

Second: is it even possible to finish stages on normal without repeating one? I feel like you'll have to grind previous stages for more money to get upgrades that'll let you continue. That's one thing I liked about epic war 3, I could beat it start to finish in one sitting. no replaying stages and I still got lots of money.

so um, thanks in advance to your answers!

• 67 Replies
alphahawk
alphahawk
33 posts
Nomad

For the Trojan Horse just build an Epic Tower to shoot his bombs in mid air.

beaver148
beaver148
32 posts
Nomad

After spending an afternoon getting the fire titan, I realized that it really isn't all that great. I don't even use it. Tiger warrior is fosho.

GoldenAngel267
GoldenAngel267
2 posts
Nomad

I don't like Baal(big demon with sword) but he's pretty easy on normal. Get the tower and aim it at him, then come here, read some posts, go back in like 10 minutes, he's dead. His troops and castle are then easy pickings.

GoldenAngel267
GoldenAngel267
2 posts
Nomad

To kill the trojan horse, i just charged all my units and slaughtered the castle

Darklord554
Darklord554
1 posts
Nomad

to beat stage 13 u the sheild spell or the timestop spell when u get near the black goblin use either 1 of them,then ur uints should attack the black goblin but thay move forwards as they attack, soon ur units will reach ur opponent's base and once ur opponent's base is destroyed u win

tfore
tfore
5 posts
Nomad

The fire titan is useful for dealing with the trojan horse, 1. keep ur main 3 guys at the base 2. send ur smaller troops to stall the enemy's troops 3. once the fire titan is created, he will attack/kill the trojan horse

T3chT3rror
T3chT3rror
3 posts
Nomad

The fire lord in my opinion is the best titan imo because his attack (the stats and hurtbox) makes up for his lack of speed, plus he dabs twice before attacking. The Lord of Fire titan is really good against Baal because he dodges his sword while dealing a lot of damage. Great diablos is also good against Baal but LoF is better because he will distract Baal and make him attack to the side in which you don't have any other troops.
Once you get your first titan progressing will be pretty easy. But later on it's not good to stick to titans because of there speed and recharge rate.
Goblins are awesome at distracting and slowing down enemies, plus they're a great meat shield. I beat most levels just clicking on "assault" and going afk.
This game is pretty much an idle game.

Showing 61-67 of 67