ForumsWEPR[Necro] Does God exist?

697 243797
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

since there really s no topic on whether or not he really exists and created people i decided to make one

start debating... NOW!

• 697 Replies
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

i never said dragons exist! all im saying is the Bible has them in there! who knows if they exist! i'm not saying the exist.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

O.o
i believe everything in the bible there is nothing you can do to change that
i believe that a fish at a man and puked him up three days later i believe it all so stop trying to convince me god doesnt exist

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

If you believe it all then I urge you to go drink some poison. The Lord will protect you!

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Do you? Even when it contradicts itself? So you engage in doublethink?

i never said dragons exist! all im saying is the Bible has them in there!

Not literally, it's a metaphoric symbol. So don't use that argument.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

If you believe it all then I urge you to go drink some poison. The Lord will protect you!

Believes this falls under "tempting god" and "making him preform miracles".

Er, wait sorry. Old habits die hard.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

What about when it contradicts itself?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

And before it get's said, yes there are contradictions in the Bible.
Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)

angelhalo123
angelhalo123
18 posts
Nomad

Actually believing in god depends on the person.Most people believe because the have been brought up to.Some stray from their paths and go on and follow atheism. If a person doesnt believe God it doesnt matter as long as he doesnt start a fight with some one and doesnt contradict a person's religious life!

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

Juarez saying is all.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

And before it get's said, yes there are contradictions in the Bible.

Awww...I was gonna post that link. ='(
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Don't forget this link Mage.

Angel - atheism is the default. Sone people stray from it and get trapped by religion.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Matthew 4:7

Change the words a little and;

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, drink this poison: in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

ctually believing in god depends on the person.Most people believe because the have been brought up to.Some stray from their paths and go on and follow atheism.

We are born with out a belief in god, doesn't that mean we stray from the path of atheism?

Considering I started an atheist, gained a belief in a deity then lost that belief, does that make me a born again atheist? :P
angelhalo123
angelhalo123
18 posts
Nomad

Yes but still most atheists dont go out in public and start a war!God doesnt like religious war and most people dont like being catholic they just wanna be free!!That is why they went and started atheism

Showing 106-120 of 697