ForumsWEPR[Necro] Does God exist?

697 244056
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

since there really s no topic on whether or not he really exists and created people i decided to make one

start debating... NOW!

• 697 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Yes but still most atheists dont go out in public and start a war!God doesnt like religious war and most people dont like being catholic they just wanna be free!!That is why they went and started atheism

atheism is the default position so it wasn't tart as a response to Catholicism. Further more there are more options then just Catholicism and atheism.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

so what mage is saying is after life we are just gonna rot in the ground
i dont think so

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

We don't, well, our souls don't, but he's an atheist so e thinks we do!

angelhalo123
angelhalo123
18 posts
Nomad

You wont be able to fight that fact Noob.It is true No one alive knows what it is like after death and those who do are no longer with us anyways you cannot fight the fact that your body will rot but the question is will the soul will too?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

so what mage is saying is after life we are just gonna rot in the ground

When did he ever say that?
i dont think so

I do think so, but you're entitled to your opinion.
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

i didn't start out rejecting a deity as an infant, i had no opinion. lets see, can someone give me a definitive answer as to the definition of atheism?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

can someone give me a definitive answer as to the definition of atheism?

a-; without, not

theist; belief in a deity/s

atheist; with out belief in a deity/s
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

question is will the soul will too?

A better question is, is there a soul and if so what is it?
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

no one is right and no one is wrong this is all opinions and its back to the
christians vs athesists thread

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

It's very simple there is a god, souls, etc. of some sort and atheists are wrong. If they do exist we can find evidence for there existence.

If these things don't exist then theists are wrong, and we will not find evidence of these things.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

christians vs athesists thread

No, not even close. God either is or he isn't a deity either is or it isn't there is no room for subjectivity and opinions.

And no mage you're just a religious oddity? =P
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

all of this is confusing, i motion that we all find proof of God existing, and then "stick it" to the atheists, but mage is right, they wont admit theyre wrong without proof, thats why the are atheist, because for them, seeing is believing!

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

i motion that we all find proof of God existing, and then "stick it" to the atheists

That would be wonderful. Of course, then you have to prove which god it is, show us proof of what that god has done (creation etc.) and then prove whether or not that god wants to be worshiped, and if so how it wants us to worship.

Proving god exists is just the beginning of a whole slew of questions I, and probably most other atheists, have about religion, god, and the implications those ideas entail.
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

yeahh, i wouldnt doubt it, the religion topics are always so hard eh. lol, cuz the side that goes with nothing seems to have a strong case against religio.. by nothing i mean no God lol

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

i motion that we all find proof of God existing, and then "stick it" to the atheists

More power to you.
Showing 121-135 of 697