ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46474
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

well, i'm telling the truth, i don't know if they aren't. but if people keep on commenting that stuff that there is no such thing, this may turn into a yes no thread.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Wow,
Once I was alone in bed and I was facing to the left and suddenly, I look over to the right side of the bed and I see a guy wearing a gray raincoat and gray hat. His hands are black and his face is black but his eyes are red. It's like 2:00 in the morning so I think I'm hallucinating so I go back to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I see Black footsteps, So, I'm like, Holy freak! The guy was real! I notice that all of the doors are closed and locked. How could a guy come in without opening the doors. Later in the day, My neighbor comes over and asks me if my house got robbed. I say ''No'' and she says she saw a man with a dark hat and dark raincoat with red eyes came to my front door last night and he didn't open the door, he walked through it. I'm terrified, my house didn't get one thing taken from it. Why was the ghost guy here?

Cool story, but may I note that this is not the AMW?
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Cool story, but may I note that this is not the AMW?

The topic is named: Your experiences with the paranormal

And, I believe that, that is quite paranormal, a few things similar to this have happened to me, but nobody else has ever saw the thing/spirit/human I've seen.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I sometimes have a feeling when something happens that i knew earlier that this was going to happen but i didn't thaught it would happen earlier i just think that i knew it would happen.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I sometimes have a feeling when something happens that i knew earlier that this was going to happen but i didn't thaught it would happen earlier i just think that i knew it would happen.

Happens to me too sometimes, called a deja-vu, and it's because of a kind of momentary 'glitch' of your memory; don't know the details, but it is nothing paranormal.

The topic is named: Your experiences with the paranormal

Yeah, I know.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Not a deja-vu, more like i knew that it would happen.

But i also saw a bulldog 'ghost' next to my bed but when i put on the lights he was gone.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Not a deja-vu, more like i knew that it would happen.

That's more or less the same.. but either way, the reason is that new info is not recognized as new info, but as already acquired. Whether you think it's because you already lived it or because you had a vision or premonition, is just interpretation.

I actully seen many ufos. I think in total 18

How where they? Were they just unidentified flying objects, things that you might have mistook for aliens? Or did you actually see any details, or something that may say for sure it's no wheather, astronomical or optical phenomenon?
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I actully seen many ufos. I think in total 18

Wow...do you live in the desert or something?
...this may turn into a yes no thread.

When I made the thread, I didn't intend this to be a debate thread, just a place to share some stories.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I AM PARANORMAL MUHAHHAHAHHAHA

no but seriously, i think the paranormal is scared of me, cause I never saw any, then again I'm not that naive.

I don't know if UFOs are classified as &quotara"normal for me. Cause wouldn't be life on other planets be something natural in the first place? Well whatever, that's just me.

I once saw some kind of glowing Chinese/Led Zeppelin letters in the sky. And my bro saw it too. And so did my friend.

naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

Wow cool topic, i have never really had any experiences with ghost or things that go bump in the night. I have seen lights in the sky but that could be anything, Such as they are there one second gone the next sorta things nah it was a good read this topic

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

When i made this thread, i didn't intend this to be a debate thread, just a place to share some stories

I don't want it to be a debate thread either, so i agree with you and thats EXACTLY why i posted that.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I saw a fly penis one time. It was probably just my imagination though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I always see bushes rustling when I walk by...and it rustles way too much to be a small animal...

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I always see bushes rustling when I walk by...and it rustles way too much to be a small animal...

That sometimes happens to me, and I flip out in my mind, but try to keep my cool.(I flip out in my mind when it is REALLY rustling nonstop and it isn't windy...)
bigbadger
bigbadger
36 posts
Nomad

I'v lived in my flat for 7 years now and when i decorated i had to rip carpet up and found a cellar hatch. Bout 2 years ago this was; Anyway i have been libary and it used to be a crematorium 100 years ago!!! its creepy down there. Gf hates it.

Showing 181-195 of 287