ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46478
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about your grandma or what?

I was talking about my sister who has died of leukeamia

And that goes for the rest of you, too. You're all jumping at wind and shadows.

And you are just narrow minded
SILENCEikillu91138
SILENCEikillu91138
38 posts
Nomad

well this is the only paranormal thing for me. my grandma set out some curtains on a window in her house and when she woke up there were big scratch marks right down it. she dosent have a cat. so she put a new one up woke up and the same thing happened and everytime she put up a new 1 she woke up and there were more scratch marks. i never sleep in her house now. i visit but if its an overnight visit i sleep in a hotel not in her house

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Oh, sorry... I thought you were saying I cried when I saw my grandma or something the way you wrote it...

Yea i know! I started crying, but was happy that i had seen her! When i felt so lonely, she was there.. She stayed with me, untill i could survive on my own
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry... I thought you were saying I cried when I saw my grandma or something the way you wrote it...

Yea i could have wrote it down better, sorry my fault
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

wrote

I mean written ofcourse, sorry for dp!
nicote
nicote
4 posts
Nomad

I think it was my mind

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I sleepwalk. One time I had gotten out of bed one night. It was last year today, my grandpa's b-day. He had died when I was in 1st grade. But that aside I had gotten out of be and he was standing right there. I greeted him and we started playing cards. I played and we talked for hours then he just got up and left. He just stood up and boom he was gone. I freaked out and ran to my mom. I am not sure If I was imagining this but he was so real it was like he was there.

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

[/quote]I have had but one. When I was maybe 7 or 8 I was in church and I heard this really creepy voice say my name. Probably just my imagination though[quote]

similar thing happened to me, not at a church tho and it has happened more than once.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

last night i was sitting in my room playing xbox when i thought i felt the door open. I am able to sense atmosphere changes pretty well so that how i felt it. i look over to the door expecting to see my cat walk in because i didnt hear the pounding footsteps of anybody. but the door was closed. a few seconds later a huge wave of heat washed over me and my room is always cold and i had no blankets on me. I also thought as if i was being watched by something at the door.

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

mine are continual....i hear crap when nothing is making any noise...sometimes i think i see blurs in distance that look like ppl but yeti like...at firends sometimes feels like a assain is above my head ready to kill me when but his wall as can be

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I sleepwalk.

I have a story about sleepwalking...just yesterday actually.
So my mom told me this morning that it was about midnight and she thought she heard something downstairs. But of course this was impossible as the stairs creek and she or my dad would have heard someone go downstairs. But then the toilet flushes and she goes down stairs. And who else but my little brother in front of the tv! So my mom's like "Michael, why are you down here!?!" (he was sleeping like a log)
Michael: "I really...have no idea..."
JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

when i was little, my teddy bear was always at my side during the night. one day, when i woke up, she was sitting at the other side of my bed, staring at me like this: (o).(o). it was really creepy.

Jakeocrazy
Jakeocrazy
64 posts
Nomad

my self nothing has hapend to me but to my dad wll one day he is on his motercikle then a women is in the rode and said to my dad please can you take my down the rode to my house my dad said yes she got on the went under a tunnle when he is out the tunnle she is not on the back of the motarcikle and shes on the road well my dad goes to the address she told him he nock on the door and a old women came out he said do u now victoria does she live hear the old women said victoria that was my mothers name she died in that tunnle down the rode and my dad just froze. scary

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

when i was 7. i was riding my bike going to my friend's house play on his NEW ps1.
when i was near his house, i saw a woman, a weird woman walking on the street. she wearing bride clothes and walking so **** weird.
i just thought: "OMG WTF IS THIS?!".
and turned around and get away from there.5 seconds later,i look back, she disapeared...

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

when i was 7. i was riding my bike going to my friend's house play on his NEW ps1

Isn't that just called a Playstation? You should check to see if there's any history to that.
Showing 151-165 of 287