ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46472
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

When I'm alone in the evening/night, my door occasionally opens by itself, and after a short period of time it closes again. I don't know if it's the wind or not, but I don't think it's it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My friend has told me story's about his grandfathers house.

One time, his grandfather left his camera on and went downstairs and when he came back up he watched the tape and saw the camera shacking the whole time.

Another time he saw a light appear and then float across the room.

Another time when he was away, his uncle came to check on the house and every single light in the house (and shed) was on but all the doors were locked.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Ok right now im in my (dark) basement at 1 AM and i just started hearing scraping on my door.

joshua50
joshua50
4 posts
Nomad

Just one. while playing all by myself, I heard an evil laugh, it's like a witch's laugh. and when I checked, everybody was sleeping.

KopyKat
KopyKat
42 posts
Nomad

My mom once saw a light orb fly across her room into a picture.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

One time i got gang banged by 10 ghosts from the civil war!

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

Often i am at home, everyone in the house is downstairs (2 story house)
and i hear footsteps or doors opening from upstairs.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Ok i had a creepy one.

When i was little i had a bunk bed and i was watching a dvd. It was night time and the film was almost finished. Then all of a sudden the bed shook, after a while i felt something pushing the matress up in the air. Luckly it wasn't that strong. So i thought to myself it could possibly be my sister. I called out, no response.... I looked down there was no one there! Then a powerful kick gave me a red mark on my back! I later discoverd that it couldn't be my sister because she was all the way downstairs....

So eventually i had a normal bed and that problem hasn't happend since, but stuff still go bump in the night.

That was a true story.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Wow, that''s really amazing yet scary. between my other comment and now i haven't had any strange stuff going on. Yet still i see ghosts that kind of look like dogs.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

paranormal activitys are caused by one of these things

-lack of brain buissiness (it being bored or not). if a brain is bored it creates somthing within your own sub concious annd makes you think that it is real, so that it has somthing to do. ii know this sounds stupid but it's true and is one of the main problems with mental health issues for the elderly especially in dimenture

-paranoyer

- tiredness meening that your brain is half asleep so basically you are still awake but your half asleep which is why you feel awake, but experience dream like encounters

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^
Maybe that's the case sometimes, but after you have actually seen something, you can't just blow it off like it's nothing unless you prove it otherwise. Also, like I mentioned in the OP, I didn't make this thread to prove anything. I just wanted people to share some stories.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

When i was little i had a bunk bed and i was watching a dvd. It was night time and the film was almost finished. Then all of a sudden the bed shook, after a while i felt something pushing the matress up in the air. Luckly it wasn't that strong. So i thought to myself it could possibly be my sister. I called out, no response.... I looked down there was no one there! Then a powerful kick gave me a red mark on my back! I later discoverd that it couldn't be my sister because she was all the way downstairs....

So eventually i had a normal bed and that problem hasn't happend since, but stuff still go bump in the night.

Interesting, my friend and I once experience similar. We were watching some movie from the bajillions that netflix has. Like and hour or so later, I feel a mild push on my back and I look to my side and my friend was texting and to my other side was remote. Nothing behind either as the couch was against the wall. I asked him if he pushed me and he obviously replied "Um no". Well, if that wasn't weird enough, a few minutes after that my friend and I experience the same push thing at the same time. Well, he dropped his cell phone and I got mine out and set it on "night setting" record and placed it to record the wall behind us. Well, nothing happened after that and it was really bazaar.

Another account:
A few nights ago, I was up stairs alone while my family was watching some show. It was around 10pm and really dark when I thought I heard footsteps in one of the rooms and I called out who's there to hear each of my family members to go "huh" from the couch downstairs :l
michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

that stuff is fake..

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

its all in ur head.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

^
Maybe that's the case sometimes, but after you have actually seen something, you can't just blow it off like it's nothing unless you prove it otherwise. Also, like I mentioned in the OP, I didn't make this thread to prove anything. I just wanted people to share some stories.

its scientfical fact
Showing 196-210 of 287