ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46476
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^sorry for the doublepost, but I mean history of some bride or a local legend. If there was something about it, that would be pretty freaky.

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

I am sorry if i pop anyones balloons, but in my opinion, the only type of ghost is spiritual. Either its a demon of Satan's or its the Holy Ghost of God. If you don't agree thats fine. We all have views and this is mine.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't find that much more believable. But to light the shine back on the parade, there was this weird guy licking the street once, so I stepped around him and when I looked back, he was gone! I don't get what it is with weird people and disappearing.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Just kind of cool, here's your...
EXSCLUSIVE GHOST HUNTING FREEWARE
Will you ever actually use it? Probably not, but I downloaded it just for the heck of it. I'm not sure why, but there's a calculator built in too o_O

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

here are mine, once, when i was just laying in my bad, readingm feeling non sleepy, i see a shadow from the cornor of my eye, i look, and its gone, once, when i was young, i heard som1 say my name, it was like a whisper in my ear, but the closest person was sitting on a couch, about 15 ft away from me, it was freaky. and som times, things just disapear, once 1 year ago, my homework just disapeared, people said it was "the ghost of the disapearing homework" or the "homework ghost" or somthing like that, i think the paranormal things happen to the people who have diffrent feelings, and a few seconds ago, i say a shadow of a man RIGHT on my leg, looked, and it was gone. and once at my friends sleepover, my gut instincts were flaring, like somthing bad was going to happen, but it never did.

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

another one, a few minutes ago, i saw BlackVortex'es picture, then i though reminds me of eatmydust, then i heard a high pitched voice, from my brothers computer, that said eat

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^...Was anyone home?
If no one was home, the computer wasn't on, right?

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

it was on, but in sleep mode, and evrey one else was asleep. it was creepy, though i just got the eat

brisingr5665
brisingr5665
40 posts
Nomad

as a child i was very paranormicaly active. at the age of five living in my farmhouse i witnessed the ghost of a man with a pitchfork leaning against my bed, this ghost followed me till my 9th year. my second ghost, the grim libratrian as i call him, appeared at my house next to a graveyard in N.B. when i was 10, it made large glowing hands appear on my cealing, and then showed me and my other eyewitness who slept over at the time a wierd vision of his(unsure) death. The final one(before i learned a japanese warding spell) was an apparition of a mans head who would pop out of the wall next to my bed while sleeping and scream at me until my fear would cause me to run.

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

another one, at school, i was working on a paper, then i hears a faint, high pitched, womans scream, shot up, and no one else heard it, there was a ceiling tile that was pitched up (and it was a few weeks ago) and on the side next to it, there was dried paint (dried blood, in my opinion)

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

its me again, anyway, i was at school, i was talking to my friend thats a girl (not my girl friend, yet...) and she said that when she saw a shadow, when she looked through the crack, no one was there. this took place at my bathroom

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

@Brisingr, that's pretty creepy with the japanese guy. I actually haven't had a lot happen in a while, certainly nothing like that, but last year when I had tons of homework (I would be up until 1 in the morning sometimes) and the rest of my family was asleep, whenever I was trying to go to sleep I would hear what sounded like doors opening and things moving around. Was it really things moving around or was that just in my head; I may never know.

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

Well, once i looked at my feet and i could see through my socks. i also have memory of stuff i did in it, but i know i didn't do it. I think that there are good paranormal and bad paranormal. i mostly get effected by the bad.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

it's all lies i think

cabba
cabba
93 posts
Nomad

There is no such thing

Showing 166-180 of 287