ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46459
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

tim minchin - storm

listen to this and he will tell you the truet about the paranormal world.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i had won happen to me not to long ago
I was at a friends house and we were on the computer i was standing then i scratched my head and felt something tap my finger like five times i came flying around and looked all around me adn i had my friends in my site so i know they didnt tap me.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

When I moved into my current house when I was 8 Years Old, there was a chair in my Spare Room, that would rock on it's own non-stop I didn't ever go into that room when it was there.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I haven't had one but my friend has. Here's the story...

My friend was in the bathroom, on the toilet, and he saw what he described as a "hovering shapeless mist" float out of the shower and go through his bathroom door. he also said that he was paralyzed he was so scared.

Is that creepy or what?

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I have an imaginary friend.
She hits me and calls me names, and she likes pulling on my puppy dogs tail.

My dad thinks I'm crazy, because he can't see her.
*Laughs evil maniacal laugh*

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I have an imaginary friend.

all kids had an imaginary friend, some people have them even as adults. but why are all of them in an asylum? its like its not normal to say you have an invisible friend.

to be on topic, i have sometimes a feeling that there is a presence/ghost behind or near me.

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

toured some place in Charleston, SC, was kind of cool, but never seen anything paranormal

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

I am 16-17 now. When i was 5-9 i was playing a game in my computer and i heard someone laughing near me like a demonic laugh! Buhahaha with heavy voice!!! I was afraid xD ! But who knows..? It was maybe my imagination.. !

Showing 271-278 of 287