ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46468
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

Well one time, I saw my windows open and close, and the door, It was locked, And I heard someone say my name in a terrifing voice. my dog was scared as crap. I was the only one home. and one time, someone said, "Be Gone!" and then I saw a frog choke... and it just.. Randomly Combusted.

PurplePursuit
PurplePursuit
521 posts
Nomad

Well one time, I saw my windows open and close, and the door, It was locked, And I heard someone say my name in a terrifing voice. my dog was scared as crap. I was the only one home. and one time, someone said, "Be Gone!" and then I saw a frog choke... and it just.. Randomly Combusted.

Cool story bro.
Sometimes i think there are poltergeist but ggenerally its the wind.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Lime, (Hope you don't mind if I call you that) a frog choked and then randomly set on fire? That's freaking crazy. XP <-(Dead frog) If you're serious, your house is like a portal or something. That's like a freaking demon... probably a little cool to watch, though.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

one time i went to bed then i heard this scratching under my bed.
so i looked under and i saw two green eyes looking at me.
i was like O.O
then in the morning my dog was asleep under my bed.
so i was glad it was my doggy

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

i looked under and i saw two green eyes looking at me.
i was like O.O

I like the O.O
I mean you look at it, you laugh.
Look away, then look back you laugh even harder, because they're still looking at you.
O.O
E):{
monopoly guy^ (I don't know why, I just did)
limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

crazed: o.O paranoid: O.O a drunken unicorn just walks in and says, "Got some beer?": 0.0 all of them: o.O O.O 0.0

limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

Lime, (Hope you don't mind if I call you that) a frog choked and then randomly set on fire? That's freaking crazy. XP <-(Dead frog) If you're serious, your house is like a portal or something. That's like a freaking demon... probably a little cool to watch, though. all true. Yea. you can call me that.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Lime, (Hope you don't mind if I call you that) a frog choked and then randomly set on fire? That's freaking crazy. XP <-(Dead frog) If you're serious, your house is like a portal or something. That's like a freaking demon... probably a little cool to watch, though. all true. Yea. you can call me that.

Quote fail?

I so want to correct your grammar. But I'm not because I can resist.
A dead frog was set on fire? Did it explode?
limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

I suck at quotes. And yea. it's body started to glow, and it exploded.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I suck at quotes. And yea. it's body started to glow, and it exploded.

You're not joking, right?
limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

no, i'm not. maybe it ate some bug, or it ate a firefly with alka seltser. Who knows?

Lizzy123
Lizzy123
113 posts
Nomad

Once my friends and I were at camp and we were bored. We decided to explore one the older, creepier biuldings that wasn't used very often. We decided that it might be haunted so one of my friends brought her camera to detect any paranormal activity. When we entered the building we started taking photos of creepy stuff, like a small back room full of old machinery and a dusty, unused piano. None of the pictures had anything interesting in them, so after a while we began messing around and taking random pictures of ourselves. But then we noticed that in a photo of me, there was a creepy skull-like face in the window next to me! We ran out of the biulding when we saw it lol.

M00CH
M00CH
101 posts
Nomad

gave me the chills as i was reading it! were you scared of 'them'? i heard your suppose to be nice and talk to 'them' because it will calm them down and maybe instead of slamming the door they will just gently turn the knob. i got that from ghost hunters. great show.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

That's a good idea M00ch, but it doesn't happen very often. Also, it just kind of startled me, it's not like things have like scratched me or anything.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Well atleast I know which thread to go to if I come home high.
Also talking to 'them' would class you as clinically insane.

Showing 16-30 of 287