ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46462
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

day sha voo

-_-'

De ja vu (there's an accent on the e)
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Thanks wolf ill ad that to my vocab anyone got more stories i dont feel like typeing about the evil stuff right now.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

@suckeggs:
was that really necessary?
This isn't Your fake experiences with the paranormal thread. If you don't have a real ghost story, just say so.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

actually at night a house hold releases air it had stored because of the climate change. Which makes things move and sometimes shut doors.

Anyways about my experience with paranormal. Well on Halloween i go around scaring little kids. Nah im just kidding...i do it everyday

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Luckily i havent but everyones stories sound so scary im creeped out know.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

There have been times where I've lied on my bed when I heard a soft whisper, saying, "Paul" it's kinda freaky.

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I hear footsteps from the basement while I'm alone.

kitesarecool
kitesarecool
42 posts
Farmer

My grandma lives in a place for elderley, and i used to walk dogs there. When i would walk i would see stuff every few minutes out of the corner of my eye, and shadows like someone walking behind me. Then at my grandmas i was getting a soda, and i hear a BOOM, i stand wait for aftershocks and what have you, and then i go back inside, and say to my mom and grandma, did u just hear that, they both say no, and the only door between me and them was open. WTH was THAT!

kitesarecool
kitesarecool
42 posts
Farmer

Once my friend and i were staying up all night, and we are playing videogames and stuff. But then its like 2 am and we hear the sliding glass door at the end of the hall open, no one comes, in the morning still open.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Yesterday I heard a banging noise on my window and then I looked out, no one was there. There weren't any trees there, or any rain just a banging sound, I was so afraid.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Yeah, earlier today, I was in my room upstairs...alone...
okay not like that, I was on the forum (sick peoplz). And there wasn't any fans or anything on. All of the sudden it sounded like something bumped into the blinds. Also, I was in the bathroom (once more, not like that you sick peoplz)
And it sounded like someone walked past my door.
That actually happens fairly frequently.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Anyone ever see a ufo or anything? I don't believe in aliens, but just wanted you all to know this thread isn't just about ghosts.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well. Now that you mention it, when I go to bed at night I hear a sound that sounds quite like a hovercraft going by. I wonder what it could be...

Anyone ever see a ufo or anything?

Yes. It turns out it was an airplane.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Anyone ever watch A Haunting on Discovery? That's a cool show that is supposed to be based on true stories. They add some stuff I'm sure, but otherwise it's a pretty cool show.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

I have a GREAT STORY of how I experienced the paranormal.

I was 9 when I moved in to Dallas. My family and I moved in to this house, looked like a creepy house when you see it in the night. 3 nights after I moved, I was finishing putting all my stuff in my room, when I suddenly notice that I need 1 more box. I went to the living room, and I saw my box, and it moved and fell to the floor. It actally moved and fell. Then, I notice the window was open so I thought to myself, probably the wind moved my box, but after, the windows SHUT. I was so scared, I ran to my room. Another 3 nights after the incident, I was lying down on my bed, reading a book with a lamp on, and at the top right corner of my room, there was a pitch black shadow. Then, I leave it alone, and somehow, it moved to another corner, then gone. I was so scared, I put my blanket on top of me and I lied down trying to not move a bit. 2 days after, my dad experienced it. My dad parked the car, and somehow, the car was shaking, then a honk came, then stopped. Then, shaking again. My dad looked and there's nothing. Then, my mom experienced the paranormal. She was cleaning the living rrom, when in the kitchen, she saw smoke, then she went inside, and saw what was the scariest thing in her life.A white shadow was holding a real pan cooking nothing in the oven, then she started screaming. She ran and called 911. Then, the smoke was gone, and after the incident, we moved to New York.

SO SCARY!!!

Showing 46-60 of 287