ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46463
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Whenever something like that happened to me when I was younger I blamed it on the cats.

Now that I live alone in an apartment, I blame it on neighbours and/or noise from outside.

Denial FTW.

shinrational
shinrational
2 posts
Nomad

One day I got back from school and my mom was lying on her bed, feeling ill. I hugged, kissed and talked to her until she finally fell asleep so I ate something and went to sleep too. Next morning I was surprised when she arrived with her husband, me thinking she was still in bed. She told me that she had to go to Buenos Aires (300 km away) and that she wasn't in the house last night. Who did I talk to?

shinrational
shinrational
2 posts
Nomad

oh also one night I found a shovel stuck in the ground in my yard. I don't have a shovel.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

Eh, nice stories...

Although, i've never seen a paranormal thing.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

oh also one night I found a shovel stuck in the ground in my yard. I don't have a shovel.

Someone could have just been playing a joke. The other story was creepy, though.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

http://yeah-hi.com/files/cool-story-bro.jpg

That was an awesome story , Got anymore?

xD

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

I always have a sense of good and bad. A few years ago i would seen my dad walk by but then i enter a room, no dad. I once walked by my sisters room and said hi. She replied saying nothing as she dug around for stuff in her room not showing me her face (we were haveing a garage sale). I left and its a one story house her room at the end of a hallway and i walked straight outside. I opened the screen and see my sister putting some stuff on a table. She saw me dart back into her room and i ran back out yelling "I JUST TAKED TO YOU". She said "What?". My sister is walking in the hallway (same house different day) Blamm!! a penny hits her in the head and made her bleed. Then when i got home the next day she told me and noone had been home but her. Another time: Me and my sister are washing our hands (same house lol) and we see out the kitchen slideing glass door a bunch of clothing boxes Flip over. We ran to my room where i got my sword then we checked it out but noone was home. (I have 2 sisters but the middle one is the one im talking about) (they are both older)

Till this day i hear footsteps i see shadows and doors slam but ive grown used to it besides what worse can it do... ...Wait ill be right back i just saw a FG H
M
kl.jhjhjm njnm fgh
HELP!!! NOOOOOOOOO...

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Can't say I've experienced anything ghostly, but I do have dreams that come true from time to time. Mainly about boring things though.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea wolf isnt that (cant spell it so ill sound it out) day sha voo

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

hey everyone me again
Eveyone: Oh crap not you
Yes me
yea well i gots more gostie stories
so today when i come home from school and kick off my shoes and like everyone else my age talk to myself
20 minutes later...
i get hungery so i and walk in the kitchen on my way i hear my cat meowing downstairs so i go to see whats the matter ut i cant find her (if you read my earlyer post thats were the lady hung herself) and what i thought was meowing was crying. i, as you can imagine, im kinda scared,but curiosity gets the better of me, so i go and look around but the crying is comig from behind some crates so i can't get to it. pretty creepy don't you agree?
Eveyone: wow terrible you loser
what i can't control my life

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Nice read mine its true stories.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

kool so are mine we live in an old house where a lady hung herself in the basement no der there's a ghost or whatever

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

My advice call ghost busters!!!! (i called them but they died so know i have more ghosts) *Fake Post*

suckeggs
suckeggs
35 posts
Nomad

Well once, In the morning, I went to get a drink of water, but I turned the tap on and blood poured from it... then, I went to take a shower but its sprayed blood... Then this guy jumped out of the TV saying "BOOYAH!!!" and ate my mother. Then He vomited her out and she was a zombie. she tried to eat me but I quickly grabbed my half eaten banana and mushed it all in her face. "I'M MELTING!!! I'M MELTTING!!!" my mother said and turned into a puddle of milk. I grabbed a mug and scooped some up and drank the milk of victory. "BOOYAH!!!" said the guy that came from the TV and launched himself at me. I smashed a Pumpkin in his face and made him eat garlic, I thought he might be a vampire. but he just munched down on it and burped. Then about 1,000,000,000,000 BOOYAH men jumped out of the TV. I decided it was time... IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
THE END!!!

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea thats not real that only happens to ME. ^

Showing 31-45 of 287