ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54979
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Getting slapped to death.

It depends on if you get unconscious very quick. Maybe one hit already makes you unconscious, then it isn't so bad.

There are so many ways to die that are horrible. Most of them have to do with pain, torturing etc.

But many people talk about physical pain, but also a horrible way is psychological pain. Someone who drives you so crazy, that you eventually kill yourself.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

But many people talk about physical pain, but also a horrible way is psychological pain.

I think that's why drowning is known as a horrible death.
I once had an accident, I was on land but my respiration was blocked until almost all air had left my lungs; it wasn't hurting, and I probably was too shocked to really panic, but for a moment it was still terrible.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Heres another.:

Your girlfriend (or boyfriend) has left you, you lost your job, you were evicted from your apartment..... You think "Whats the use?" so you go to the top of the Empire State Building, look at the view one last time, you climb on the fence (On the 86th floor), take a deep breath and jump.... only to be blown back in by the wind to the 84th floor and go through a window to be caught by the police and have to spend the rest of your life in a Asylum.... Where you die with all the crazy people.

supremzach
supremzach
95 posts
Nomad

a cirtain wasp babie (cant remember witch one) eats all the skin of its food (witch by the way is a taranchula) and saves the organs for last. imagen that only a human

rohanb
rohanb
27 posts
Nomad

This is undoubtedly the worst way to die:

Chuck Norris

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

For me, it would be being consumed by a shark. Physical pain as well as psychological terror.

On another note, did anyone else see that Saw movie that had that Jigsaw guy with his head in a reverse bear trap at the end? That would have been pretty bad too.

cinnamon34
cinnamon34
121 posts
Nomad

Getting punched in the nose causing it to go into the brain but then it doesn't kill you it makes you blind.... oh and this is all taking place in the subway, so then you start freaking out and then you fall off the platform, and then a train comes and rips off your arm and you lay there for a few minutes until you bleed out!!! Pretty horrible wouldn't you agree!!!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

a cirtain wasp babie (cant remember witch one) eats all the skin of its food (witch by the way is a taranchula) and saves the organs for last. imagen that only a human

I think you're talking of the tarantula hawk, who paralyzes female tarantulas, drags them into a burrow, lays an egg on the spider and seals the opening from the outside. The hatching larva then gets into the spider's body and feeds on it, letting it live as long as possible by avoiding eating vital organs.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

imagen that only a human

there are several parasites that eat people from the inside out...

the bot fly.... or warble fly is one of them... I think the fireworm is like that too (i think its the name). maggots can get into infected areas and eat at you, but i think they just eat the already dead parts. Humans can also get heart worms... just for the most part you only get one and its located in your lung. They eat at you, but i don't think they consume you to the same extent that the tarantuala gets consumed.... I'd post pictures, but I'd most likely get reprimanded for their grotesque nature
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Heres a new one:

Your out in the woods in the middle of the night with no moon and a slight rain falling, l and you trip over something and fall....
It turns out that you tripped over a train track and get MOWED DOWN!

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

Worst way to die is to fall into a sarlaac pit and be digested by the sarlaac for a thousand years.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

Most definetly being crushed. Or falling from an airplane and splattering. D: Deafly afraid of that.

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

Most definetly being crushed. Or falling from an airplane and splattering. D: Deafly afraid of that.

At least you would die a quick death.

I think the worst is being burned to death. Not like HOT hot, but just hot enough to make your skin peel and whatnot.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I think the worst is being burned to death. Not like HOT hot, but just hot enough to make your skin peel and whatnot.

Oh, so like the microwave effect?
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Knowing when you're going to die, then die 5 minutes after you think you're safe.

Showing 181-195 of 338