ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54981
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

That's not horrible. If there is no afterlife and you die, you won't be there to think 'oh no!'. That's because I don't fear death; I fear the thought of not existing.

Maybe there isn't afterlife but surely there must be something that you can say "Oh no"...
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

Well look up the china torture methods, tons of them, all sound really painful.

embarrassment? being striped naked and being tied up to a tree, hung upside down, and girls are looking at you (if your a guy) then they do embarrassing stuff to you.

Actually, people are saying being stuck in a box and being buried underground, you would run out of air before you die of thirst or hunger.

jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

I think hands down the worst way to die is from radiation poisoning. Your skin and hair slowly fall off and your cells boil inside of your body until you drown internally to death. I can't think of an anymore painful death.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Alone.

The only way I fear death is if my death occurs and I am alone.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1I7KiCuAU4k/SYfuWwYy-KI/AAAAAAAAEeI/MXJBV5dxcJQ/s400/brazen_bull_kidicarus222.jpg

The Brazen Bull method is probably the most horrible way to die. See, the guy gets put inside the Bull Statue, there's a fire beneath him and he's roasted to death.

The ugly part is, if he is screaming for help, it would sound like the Bull was raging.....

Scary Huh?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

if you died the way emmett till died. even after death your body isn't respected.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertabrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you die of dehydration.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

jumping off the sears tower head first into a thumb tack seems like it would hurt... but fun at the same time...

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Alone.The only way I fear death is if my death occurs and I am alone.

Thats some deep s!@t right there.

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertabrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you die of dehydration.

Should I call a therapist bro?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Should I call a therapist bro?

No. The last therapist I had shot himself over The Shadows in my head.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The last therapist I had shot himself over The Shadows in my head

WHAT LOL??? I didnt understand.. The last therapist you had shot himself, because of the shadows in your head?
BubbleBeast23
BubbleBeast23
44 posts
Nomad

the worst death i could imagine is being murdered with a pair of tweasers

bittersticky
bittersticky
24 posts
Nomad

The worst death would have to be being chained to a chair listing to really loud music that you hate.

flimflamy
flimflamy
5 posts
Nomad

Being gut shot with a shot gun then being left in the desert to die a slow painful death while having the barney theme on really loud.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

if your a guy. shot in between the legs. now that would hurt

Showing 151-165 of 338