ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54964
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Someone would be tide up on a metal pole. Someone would come with a metal bar and smash every joint and bone until the convicted person is...well...like a snake i suppose? Then u would bring that person to a wheel, put him in the wheel (double wheel) and make him roll down a mountain and leave him there dying.

You've been saving that one, haven't you?

Hrmm... probably being forced to watch as somebody burns all my money in front of my face, then kills me. (I REALLY like money)
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Drowning is probably one of the most horrible deaths there is. It is by far not the most painful death, but surely the most psychologically horrible death. I imagine it would be even more horrible if it was completely dark.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

being stretched to death... or being slowly and agonizingly compressed.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

The only two ways I'd hate to die is by drowning or burning.
Falling off the empire state building is a quick way to die without feeling any damage, but once you hit the ground you won't be yourself anymore.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

getting run over by a bus. there is still that 30 seconds where it hurts like hell.

[quote]getting attacked by a pack of rabbid humming birds who beat you to death with bananas
makes me shiver just thinking about it

there was a guy who once survived such a fate. he is now permanently living in an insane asylum

BarnKat3
BarnKat3
1 posts
Nomad

I think the most horrible way to die would be to have all of the bones in your body broken one at a time starting with your toes and saving your spine for last so that you are forced to feel every bit of the pain.

crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

Having to watch more than 5 minutes of Jersey Shore is probably the worst way to go. Its like having your brain and dignity both being pulled bit by bit with white-hot tongs(that are of course covered in tanning oil).

Rofegme
Rofegme
87 posts
Nomad

Tied to a chair, forced to watch Twilight and listen to Justin Beiber and Hannah Montana.. etc. etc.

But seriously, ethically suicide is pretty horrible way to die.

crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

Tied to a chair, forced to watch Twilight and listen to Justin Beiber and Hannah Montana.. etc. etc.

That won't kill you, but it will turn you into a ten year old girl, which is almost as bad.
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

You get staked down, naked on top of an anthill and have your genitals covered in honey. Then they cut off your eyelids, so all the sand and grit gets in your eyes and you can't blink.

Basically you slowly starve to death while ants eat your genitals and you look into the burning sun.

Another suckish way is for a person to take a standard issue warknife and jam it in flat -------- like so, inbetween your 13 and 14 vertebrae. Then they take the knife and twist it so it now looks like this |
|
|
This jams your spine up into your brain stem leaving you paralized while you bleed out.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

My horrible death would be a deadly toxin with no cure, and you DIE.... slowly...

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

Wow this would truly suck....

Wow, I never heard of that torture. I think that's like a slowly, painful death by a rat. Wow...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

One that has creeped me out is contracting the flesh eating disease. It spreads fast enough to be hard to stop and is slow enough to experience serious pain.

And if you do survive.
World's Biggest - Flesh Eating Disease Scar

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Any one up for having their fingernails pulled, skinned alive, and then dipped into a vat of acid?

doz27
doz27
52 posts
Nomad

being devoured by grizzly bears while your lying there helplessly swimming in your own pool of blood.. it gives me the chills,

Showing 16-30 of 338