ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54962
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Being tied to a chair and slowly having your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, fingers, toes, hair, legs, arms, feet, and hands slowly ripped off one at a time. And then being burned alive.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

fall from a high place so you have enough time to make a prayer

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

[/b]I would have 2 say falling of the grandcanyon because you now tht your going 2 die and it would be just terrible!!![b]

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I would say having all of your limbs being ripped of one by one.

Or maybe going through a powerful wood chipper feet first very slow.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

I can interpret this topic in two ways:

1. Most painful way to die. That would probably be having each and every one of your atoms destroyed, one by one. It's an incredibly painful experience, I believe.

2. Most humiliating way to die. That would be, devising an elaborate and flawless plan, having your enemy fall for it, and then at the last second, some random person does something incredibly stupid and somehow get you killed, while your enemy mocks and laughs at you.

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

One horrible way to die is when somebody you love and care about shoots you in the stomach and gives you a long painful death.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

hope i dont get banned, but this is the worst thing i can think of......

being nailed to a tree through each on of your testicles, having the head of your penis grated off with a cheese grater and being left there to die......im scared just thinking about it

doz27
doz27
52 posts
Nomad

hmm.....getting mauled by a deathclaw while getting compressed while being tortured while drowning while being eaten by grizzly bears that has razor blades fir hands and chainsaws fir teeth,

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Mine is to be tied to a table lying down on your back and a death laser the width of a pencil appraoching very slowly cutting you in half starting from the groin area. I get nightmares about dying that way.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

The worst death - that is not one resulting from inhuman torture - , in my opinion, would have to be by drowning. Apparently, the pain of water filling the lungs is excruciating.

dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

Id have to agree with FallenSky. Drowning sucks

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Flogging would be a very painful way to die. Although it's a torture technique, people have died from it. For those of you who don't know, it's when they tie you naked to a post and hit you with a bullwhip.

I'm sure there are many more worse ways to die though.

JohnsBiggestFan
JohnsBiggestFan
97 posts
Nomad

Getting tbagged while getting beat to death with an orange

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

@Fyrefox, a bull whip isn't that bad, a cat o nine-tails is much worse, it has bits of glass, metal and bone that literally rip off the skin on your back.

My personal worst would probably be starvation while there is food just out of reach.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

@Fyrefox, a bull whip isn't that bad, a cat o nine-tails is much worse, it has bits of glass, metal and bone that literally rip off the skin on your back.
Like I said, there are many more worse ways to die.

My personal worst would probably be starvation while there is food just out of reach.
That would probably be one of the worst ways...
Showing 61-75 of 338