ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54961
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
jc55
jc55
102 posts
Nomad

i think the most horrible way to die would to be slowly crushed

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

oxygen intoxication. You die from something you need to survive. affects different parts of the body for each person. Ex. one has trouble with nervous system and the other is having spasms.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Pretty much any form of torture, really. I think the brazen bull would be the absolute worst though, or maybe the rats or the breaking wheel*shudder*. Oh Christ, people back then were so twisted. The rack, the inquisitional chair, the head crusher, the saw, the cat's paw, the breaking wheel, and I think I'll stop before I get in trouble.
I honestly think that criminals/convicts/etc. get it easy. Lethal injection is fast and painless...I wish I could go that way.
For a guy...the worst death would easily be the crocodile shears.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

Strap you down cut open your back break your ribs from the inside and leave you to die

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

The most horrible way to die is all alone i think. Or comitting suicide. Psychological pain can be far more worse than fysical pain.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The worst death in my opinion would be drowning because you won't be able to do anything about it just sitting there running out of air, and another one would be torture by taking a lot of pain that would be horrible.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

One of the worst ways is a type of Cancer. Watching your loved ones start weeping every time they see you as you slowly fade away. That is horrible. Just knowing it's hopeless...

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

The worst death would be slow, painful, and would make you emotionally and mentally unstable.

Here's my worst death....

You are locked in a small room, no bigger than your own length, with hard, cold concrete floors. It is painted with the depressing color scheme ever. A High frequecy noise is playing constantly. In the middle of the room, there is a timer, set for one hour. You don't know what happens when it reaches 0 (lets say Nova 6 sprays out, only you die really, really, really slow with this brand). On the side of the timer, there is a reset button, you can press it as many times as you want. For food, you are feed the most mouth-watering and delishious food, to keep your death from happening too soon, so you go as insane as possible.

*Gasp* That, would be terrible....

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Why are many people saying drowning? For me it is actually a peaceful way to die since you are passed out and you don't know you are losing oxygen. But anyways I say any kind of torture imaginable like Iron Maiden or being shot with hot iron spikes.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Horrible Way: Cut their lefts for they cant walk then puncture a hole in their gut. They slowly get tortured and they die slowly and painfully. If thats not the way to go then take their limbs off one by one. Yeah.... HAVE FUN!

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Impalement classic. But try Iron Maiden. It is like impalement only a thousand times worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden_%28torture_device%29

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

I dunno - impaled people can survive for days...especially if the device used for impaling is blunt and does not pierce the organs and simultaneously prevents blood from escaping.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

definately a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick, sure it'd be fast but you would join an infinite amount of people in a statistic that every shrugs over

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Three words.

Hung. Drawn. Quartered.

For those who don't know: (Wikipedia)

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 the penalty in England for men guilty of high treason, although its use is first recorded during the reign of King Henry III and that of his successor, Edward I. The convicted were drawn by horse on a wooden hurdle to the place of execution. Once there, they were ritually hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disemboweled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). As a warning against further dissent, their remains were often displayed at prominent places, such as London Bridge.

Note that this applied only to men.

To be emasculated, means to be castrated.

(Here comes the phantom pain.)

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hung. Drawn. Quartered.

Ooh. Gosh that sounds extremely bad. I'm glad I wasn't the guys who went through that.

Showing 31-45 of 338