ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54965
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Being forced to watched everyone you know die before your eyes. The last persons are your parent (if there still alive) or your love interest or your best friend. You can only chose one to be let go (if you chose your parents both of them) and you and the others die. First they almost drowning then your shot out of a cannon while ace archers shoot at you. When you land your cut into a thousand pieces.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i would say having your arms stretched out and putting a bullet through your whole body going in through one index finger and going out the other. well that or listening to justin beiber :P

watermelon245
watermelon245
98 posts
Nomad

fall back hit this thing very sharp hit your back and go all the way through your body >:P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would say now getting tied to two semi trucks with the semis going in two different directions.

ErikDobelmann
ErikDobelmann
4 posts
Nomad

Having a shell shot through you and it didn't even go off. It still killed the boy though.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I think being on a table saw, cut 1 inch of his body off... let it stop bleeding... cut another inch... etc...

Or being force fed uncooked rice... (shudder).

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Drowning *shudders*. Well, to be more general, anything that includes suffocation. Truly horrible death...

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Getting dressed up as a meatloaf and covered in cow blood, then thrown into the Amazon river. The pirahnas would eat you alive, completely deboning you.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Being buried underground in a box you can't break out of and you will starve to death.
That has to be the worst.

naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

hmm its good question i spose it would be the way jesus died on the cross i reckon that would be horrible

xtacox
xtacox
37 posts
Nomad

Getting dressed up as a meatloaf and covered in cow blood, then thrown into the Amazon river. The pirahnas would eat you alive, completely deboning you.

kind sir, jumping in the Amazon would kill you, whether or not you had beef on you, they can smell you a mile away, in the water.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

The worst way to die is when someone cuts off all your skin and put fire on you while you're still alive and let you burn to the death.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

well lets see now... the iron maden, breaking wheel, skull crusher, pendulum of death(aimed at neck), kicked in the nuts 50 times then shot(for guys), ok yah im gonna stop before i get banned here

oh yah and half of those are from Machines of Malice(discovery channel)

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Messing with Strop. Hands down.

Dang I should have thought of that one; way worse that suffocation. I thought Strop was a merciful person though?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Dang I should have thought of that one; way worse that suffocation. I thought Strop was a merciful person though?

True. But why trust *ninja-horses* bearing gifts? Strop has a banhammer, and throw in a good anatomical knowledge know he's a doctor and...

Its not pretty.
Showing 46-60 of 338