ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54963
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

DEHYDRATING while looking at perfectly clear water...seperated by unbreakable glass form you.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Being attached to a pole and starving to death with food just a few centimeters away from your reach.

This was a way one of the greatest torturers of all time got their money. Not sure on the name.
DEHYDRATING while looking at perfectly clear water...seperated by unbreakable glass form you.

You got that idea from deathhopper, didn't you?

Anyways...
My horrid deaths would be:
-Starvation
-Compressed
-Dehydration
-Frozen slowly
-Heated slowly
-Anything that would deal with tooth pain, I can't handle that what-so-ever.
-Bleeding to death
-Falling off of a very high height
-Anything not sudden would be pretty horrid
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Getting eaten allived, or getting buried alive. Slow and painful deaths

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Locked in a room with no food, no water, and strapped to a chair, eyelids taped open to watch a 24 hour loop of the Teletubbies.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

[Locked in a room with no food, no water, and strapped to a chair, eyelids taped open to watch a 24 hour loop of the Teletubbies.]

YIKES!most painful!

moving on....

getting mouth covered by a cushion?

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Getting Paper cuts inbetween your toes and your fingers then on the end of your penis, which is then cut off. Your throat is then slit and your penis is put down it then they cover you r throat with duck tape and drown you

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

[/quote]Getting Paper cuts inbetween your toes and your fingers then on the end of your penis, which is then cut off. Your throat is then slit and your penis is put down it then they cover you r throat with duck tape and drown you[quote]

O_O .... I'm booking you an appointment with Dr. Phil my friend

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Asthma attacks are a pretty terrible way to die. It's like drowning without the water. Imagine this. You're breathing like normal but you don't feel air going into your lungs. It's like the air gets lost in your throat, like it never makes it to your lungs. These kinds of deaths, are terrible because you're constantly thinking about air. Oddly enough though, while I was drowning all I could think about was drowning. I didn't think much about air.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Maybe death in a gas chamber or choking..

Choking would be filled with pure horror and worry....

Or drowning

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Choking would be filled with pure horror and worry....

Slowly burning would do the same thing emotionally, but cause more pain.
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Being in the therapy thing where they stick needles in you then...

... you fall off the table with all the needles in your chest immediately impale you!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

walking across the street, getting hit by a car and getting impaled on a wooden post and bleeding to death with cracked ribs and a broken hip.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

someone taunting you with skittles but they wont give them... its horrible

EliasH
EliasH
1 posts
Farmer

i thihk horrible way to die is that you were sliced slowly to death

usernamebitey
usernamebitey
11 posts
Nomad

view Saw series. and final destination, hannibal lecture etc. all contain pretty drastic ways to die...

Showing 286-300 of 338