The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhy is there war?

68 10074
lostsage159
lostsage159
61 posts
Nomad

A simple question. Why is there war? please comment. id love to hear your reasponces.

• 68 Replies
coshkun
coshkun
169 posts
Nomad

| War is there because humans are stupid enough to think that killing each other will make the world better.

I agree. It's true.. But money and egoism is important for some governments. These are all just stupid.

ArtemisDragon
ArtemisDragon
1,005 posts
Nomad

Greed.People want things they don't need and they fight for it.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Greed is a big cause: Governments want money, power, and etc. They have a huge ego that they wish to feed... Another one is straight stupidity. Some of us humans are so stupid that they think killing each other will make the world a better place. It would most definitely help if government wasn't so dang stupid and greedy.

As long as Man lives, war shall prevail.

I sadly agree; there will always be some corrupt being that corrupts the minds of other people.
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I have been listening to a band who has several songs that would answer that question for me and speak against war.

WARNING: Some aren't for kids

Cigaro - System of a Down
BYOB(Bring Your Own Bombs) - System of a Down
Boom! - System of a Down
War? - System of a Down

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

There will be no peace, ever! I believe in the future, there will be war over land, resources and all that crap. I heard that the United States doubles it's population in 3 months alone. They will need to feed all those people living there or they will all starve to death.
So there will be conflict over land for farms and major industries
sparking war with other countries. I believe the human race will perish in about 100-200 years.(just my opinion)

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

This is an example of war from a child's point of view.

Child 1 goes into a playground and finds child 2 on a swing. Child 2 leaves the swing so child 1 takes his place. Child 2 comes back and starts to fight with child 1 because he took his swing. Know imagine child 1 and child 2 two countries, the swing a piece of land and the fight warfare. Know you've got a war scenario.

Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

Because there are people to start the wars

Showing 61-67 of 68