The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAre zombies really all that bad?

34 5353
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I thought this question a couple of times and thought, maybe zombies aren't bloodthirsty for brains, maybe they are jsut really confused (I am talking about a REAL ZOMBIE and not one like in the last stand or anytihing). I mean, if I woke up fromm a bloody pool witha knife in my forehead I would first go into a panick and then with my heightend abilities I would probably go into a rampage just being a torn up piece of ability crushing everything in my way due to the complete confusion and realazation of my life as never seeing my family again without them seeing me as a bloodthirsty monster making me mad as heck while probably venting out feelings with pouring out what's left of tears till I eventually get tired of it all when I start to bleed blood and finnaly realize after I killed /destroyed many things and/or people that I could not "live" with myself anymore thus going into a spiral of regret, rage, sadness, which would be the "moaning" zombies do from all the bad things they are actually conciencous about. . . Then I would search the world either in a tyrant or triying to find a way to kill my undead self.

• 34 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

NOTE: (no i didn't intend this for spam it is a P.S)

I am completely serious on the matter and I was also wondering what everywone thought they would do and why. When I think about it the zombies life must be terrible, I mean sonny was also so confused. . .

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

I Don't Think Zombies Are Real. Just A Folklore.

I Got Over Them When I Was Eight.... Give Meh A Break. C;

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I am talking about a REAL ZOMBIE and not one like in the last stand or anytihing

.... Real zombies? Shall we start a thread about the feelings of real werewolves too? ^.^

In answer to your question, I never blame the zombies. They seem nice enough, its not really their fault they hunger for brains. I mean, theyre so tasty!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...this reminds me of Halo...

In Halo 1 I felt sorry when I had to kill the flood infected Covenent. I felt sorry for killing the covenant too in the end...

Anyway...everyone has feelings...even zombies. How would you like to be shot in the head. I try to be nice to them...and pat them with my gun...but then they shoot me.

What we need to do is to interview a zombie and see how they feel.

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

I don't really think that slaughtering harmless zombies is right but if they start moving towards you with a fierce look in their eye like they want to kill you then yes you should kill them or blow off their legs

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Yes, zombies are bad, in movies, but they're not real. But they do give me the goose bumps. Ugh. Anyway, I think I made myself clear for once. Lol. Anyway, again, I do have to agree with kingryan, we should interview one! There's this book I've read just a week ago, it's called, Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. Yeah, it was a good book... :P

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha, DragonMistress! Also, yeah I don't think they're such thing as "real" zombies, haha. Also, of coarse zombies are bad. They are just dead people that come back to life because they want to get revenge on the human race or anything else that might of killed them. They are evil tings, and if they weren't then why would we use them as bad things in movies?

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Well in movies is not real. Its only a person dressed up as a zombie with make ups...
And zombie does not exist... its just to make you believe in them, i never even believed in zombies when i was little.

rockiecookie
rockiecookie
16 posts
Nomad

we need to be nice to zombies,the only reason they try to kill you is because the peploe who bring them back from the dead is giving them candy as a reward!

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I see them as a created figment of our minds and zombies were chosen to be bad and unicorns were chosen to be good. But I suppose you could make them out to be good. I don't personally like zombies. If you wanted to know the first zombies were made up by the Voodoo as undead workers to work in there fields.

Zombies are hypothetical persons who lack full consciousness but have the biology or behavior of a normal human being; they are often used in thought experiments which make arguments against the identity of the mind and the brain. That was quoted from Wikipedia.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

It's not that they're bad ..

It's just that shooting them is so much fun.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Zombies=you have now died... Zombies are horrible and will rip you to shreds and turn you into one of them yea they are that bad and they're fake so who cares... (dawn of the dead) lol

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

zombies thirst for brain so i think there bad

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

Zombies suck. And I guess you could say that I'm borderline paranoid. I got that Zombie Survival Guide and I regretfully have an actual zombie survival plan...all I need is some of the gear lol. But I'm not as paranoid as one of my friends. He read this book called Self, and supposedly a group of people turn everyone in the world into zombies by transmitting a frequency through their cell phones. This is why my freind doesn't have a cell phone...

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

Well...this reminds me of Halo...
In Halo 1 I felt sorry when I had to kill the flood infected Covenent. I felt sorry for killing the covenant too in the end...
Anyway...everyone has feelings...even zombies. How would you like to be shot in the head. I try to be nice to them...and pat them with my gun...but then they shoot me.
What we need to do is to interview a zombie and see how they feel.

Zombies do not have feelings. They cannot think, run, wield weapons, or jump. All those Resident Evil and SIlent Hill games are lies.
Showing 1-15 of 34