The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 113209
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
Bluetone
Bluetone
7 posts
Nomad

OK OK OK - I've never posted before, and read through 13 pages of this debate (sorry I skipped the latter ones)

There's a reason EP has popularity - and that's because it is exactly what it is. The glitches, the flow, the constant need to better your times creates interest.

Seeing a level editor would be a bad thing! You're taking a game that has a huge following and putting it into the same box as Bloons - a great game but do you ever go back until there's something new? no.

I've seen people on this game with tens, hundreds and thousands of games behind their belt. That speaks volumes. This game falls just short of a monthly fee!

Keep the glitches, create new maps, create new flairs, create new customisation options and definitely have private rooms. You cant wait for everyone to tick 'Go' before the game starts as with my experience, I see a lot of kids (young kids) playing the game that have the constant need to say "jhfsdjhfdjh jkfdjkhfdsjhk jsdjkfkjfb" in repeat in chat.

I'm right coz I'm British and logical.

bungalo
bungalo
2 posts
Nomad

well i think itll be good i men crush the castle was good and players pack was good 2 even though it came out a little later

victor12
victor12
4 posts
Nomad

crush the castle was good and players pack was good

What does that have to do with EP2?
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Is the beta out yet... It's been soooooooooooooooooo long!

angelbunnydude
angelbunnydude
4 posts
Nomad

Keep the glitches, create new maps, create new flairs, create new customisation options and definitely have private rooms. You cant wait for everyone to tick 'Go' before the game starts as with my experience, I see a lot of kids (young kids) playing the game that have the constant need to say "jhfsdjhfdjh jkfdjkhfdsjhk jsdjkfkjfb" in repeat in chat.

i agree.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

EP is pretty awesome, as usual with games from super flash genius John. I'd like to see custom shareable levels in the sequel, wouldn't that be awesome?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay, I have been looking in the forums (and checking my email) and no trace or even the slightest hint that EP2 beta invites have been sent yet. I am getting to be a nervous wreck because i dont know if its been released yet. Have the Exit Path 2 beta invites been sent out yet?

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Have the Exit Path 2 beta invites been sent out yet?

Nope, they aren't sended out yet. :/
John is working on the game...
Keep looking there sometimes: http://jmtb02.com/
That's John's official Homepage.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Yes it is, Ghost, but you included the word "That's" in your link before you /link-ed, so now no one can use that link. Shame on you! :P

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

There are a few thing that Exit Path 2 might need:

Create Lobby's. Not automatic match up.
Level creator and editor
More flairs
More accsessories
Private Lobby's. Password Protected
List of all the Lobby's

Those might make number 2 a bit more fun and choosing what lobby you can go and play in.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

There are a few thing that Exit Path 2 might need:

Create Lobby's. Not automatic match up.
Level creator and editor
More flairs
More accsessories
Private Lobby's. Password Protected
List of all the Lobby's

Those might make number 2 a bit more fun and choosing what lobby you can go and play in.

1. Create lobbys? That is already used in Exit Path 1.

2. Level editor? That is really a bad idea. It starts taking from the actual game and giving to the extras in the game. People will just play the game to create levels.

3. More flair/accessories is a great idea!

4. Private/password protected is a bad idea. You played achievement unlocked 2 multiplayer? You cant because to get into each room you have to have the password to play! You cant play if no one has the password to get into your room.

5. List of all the lobbys..... That is possibly a okay idea but probably not. The list will lead to only the top 15 getting used and having a bunch of useless unused lobbys.
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Actually lobbies might be a bad idea for the opposite reason. They might be too crowded and people won't be able to play until others quit.

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

1. Create lobbys? That is already used in Exit Path 1.

2. Level editor? That is really a bad idea. It starts taking from the actual game and giving to the extras in the game. People will just play the game to create levels.

3. More flair/accessories is a great idea!

4. Private/password protected is a bad idea. You played achievement unlocked 2 multiplayer? You cant because to get into each room you have to have the password to play! You cant play if no one has the password to get into your room.

5. List of all the lobbys..... That is possibly a okay idea but probably not. The list will lead to only the top 15 getting used and having a bunch of useless unused lobbys.

1. Create Lobby's? What I mean to that is you can give it your own name instead of platypus road, or tiger street.

2. A level editor. Well, actually, this is the main theme of the topic so I included it, and it would be better with an editor, so you can make your own levels and share them. On crush the castle, they have an editor, but people play the main game still.

3. More flairs and accessories. OK, nothing much to say about that one.

4. Private password protected room. This idea can actually, this is a good idea if you and your buddy want to play on your own together. Otherwise, you will have random people going into rooms you planned to play with your buddies in.

5. List of lobby's. What do you mean to unused lobby's?. When a lobby is full and they start playing a match, the next one on the list will go up, and a new lobby will appear on the screen. (the one just before the last one on the 1st page.

ThEpKiNg7
ThEpKiNg7
18 posts
Peasant

i think the game should have more than 30 stages
because playing the same stages might be a little boring for some people
it's not boring for me
also it would be good if someone could make his own stage

irishshmoe
irishshmoe
11 posts
Nomad

The First game was awesome. I don't think that if the creator has the game done then he should wait to put it out. if he has the game finished then we want to see it! editor would be awesmoe!

Showing 211-225 of 380