The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 113208
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

1. Create Lobby's? What I mean to that is you can give it your own name instead of platypus road, or tiger street.

Oh you mean like that. Well, that could work i guess. People may take advantage of that and start a whole bunch of spam rooms like that though. The random pick and placement (you get pick and then placed in a random room) is good enough i would say.

2. A level editor. Well, actually, this is the main theme of the topic so I included it, and it would be better with an editor, so you can make your own levels and share them. On crush the castle, they have an editor, but people play the main game still.

It could work out (maybe). It is a complicated game and editing levels may or may not be that fun or enjoyable.

3. More flairs and accessories. OK, nothing much to say about that one.

Can't have too many extras for your character.

4. Private password protected room. This idea can actually, this is a good idea if you and your buddy want to play on your own together. Otherwise, you will have random people going into rooms you planned to play with your buddies in.

Well you do have a point. There have been people that i have wanted to play with in private. But the downside is, it wont get used most of the time. A lot of people on Armor Games are only on at specific times of the day, if your not on when they are (or if you or they dont know the other guy is on) you wont get to play with them.

5. List of lobby's. What do you mean to unused lobby's?. When a lobby is full and they start playing a match, the next one on the list will go up, and a new lobby will appear on the screen. (the one just before the last one on the 1st page.

Yeah unused lobbys. I have played a lot of online games (when i say Alot i mean ALOT!) with all kinds of stuff. Multiplay where you pick the room (or lobby in this case) are never that fun. Everyone will want the room that is numbered 1. If that room is full, the next one down the list will get full. The Pick and Placement idea is working. Why add to something that is working and enjoyable already?
DorianVilla
DorianVilla
1 posts
Nomad

i wish they picked me to beta test

ThEpKiNg7
ThEpKiNg7
18 posts
Peasant

i wish i could sign up for beta EP2 but it says the list is full((

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i wish they picked me to beta test

You never know who he'll pick.
i wish i could sign up for beta EP2 but it says the list is full

There was a deadline - and John did give people enough time to sign up for Beta.
dxr2011
dxr2011
1 posts
Nomad

if u make ep2 make 50 levels that be way better

NoNameAvailable
NoNameAvailable
7 posts
Shepherd

it would be nice if you could design your own head- and handware. also i would like to have a level editor and private rooms where i can play with my friends. Maybe a chance for a host to choose the next stage.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

****! i wasnt picked, oh well better luck next time...

Recreation
Recreation
6 posts
Nomad

I definitely want to see more singleplayer levels!!

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

@sprooschicken,

John hasn't picked anyone yet.
So, you still *might* be picked.

FutureUSMC2011
FutureUSMC2011
31 posts
Nomad

Has anyone heard anything when it comes to the Beta?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i heard that it comes out really soon. then again im not sure if this is right. also, soon is a very flexible word

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Yay! More news!

Invites coming out this week!

Jerfunkel2
Jerfunkel2
1 posts
Nomad

Can't wait for Exit path 2!!

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

i can`t help thinking that IMO it`d suck
John will probably insert colors to Ep2
i`m not exactly sure but i think so....coz black-and-white idea is already taken lol.There will be colors.And that means more laggs for my puny pc...i don`t even think i`ll be able to handle offline player lol

To be honest,the only thing i want for exitpath is updates.Just gimme more maps so i can sleep well lol
20 maps is just not enough for such geek as me
at least 50 maps
and BETTER online.Fix the bugs!

123ivan
123ivan
1 posts
Nomad

he should

Showing 226-240 of 380