ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 727619
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Fortunately, we have the Anti-Confused-Inator-7000.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Unfortunately, everyone who knows how to use the Anti-Confused-Inator-7000 is already confused so everyone is in agony of the irony.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the aliens got confused as well, and let all the humans live peacefully.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, the de-confusinator also affected the humans, and everyone could think again.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately the de-confusinator was corrupted so everyone could think, but only about extremely silly things.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, that stopped the aliens from destroying Earth and instead they started watching cat videos.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately the videos were too funny so the aliens decided to chip away all the cats from our planet.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, humans somehow evolved into cats because of the corrupted de-confusinator, and the aliens were happy again.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Unfortunately, the aliens evolved to dogs by the de-confusionator and start chasing us.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, cats evolved into wolves (thanks to D-C) and scared the crap out of dogs.

carlosbomb
carlosbomb
42 posts
Jester

unfortunately the cats evolution had a time limit and they are back to being cute little cats

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, so did the dogs, and they turned back into very (un)confused aliens.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, the now unconfused aliens decided to turn the humans that turned into cats into slaves to make funny cat videos to entertain them.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, I am very confused. Also, the aliens got bored of cat videos. Somehow.

How does one get bored of those adorable little batches of fur! And yet a whole race! I guess the billions of years of cat videos CAN get you bored :/

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, they decided to take us because they were curious about how did we turn into cats.

Showing 4081-4095 of 4264