ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 725743
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, with the humans and aliens, overpopulation destroyed the planet's resources and humans and aliens are now almost extinct, causing them to go to war.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, peace ops were successful and they decided to make a strict, authoritarian society which saved the human and alien race. At the expense of terror, they survived!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, some ambitious aliens started to eye this place and soon conquered half the planet.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, they conquered that half of the planet, that had simply no resources. It was all the time the plan of dictators of this planet, they let them conquering that part, while strengthening the defense of the other half.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, they didn't have enough manpower to defend the whole other half

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Fortunately, other aliens came to fight the ambitious ones. The enemy of your enemy is.your friend.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately, after thrashing the previous aggressors, new aliens started to eye the other half of the planet and soon emerged victorious.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, by that time, the original aliens and humans finished making a time machine to take them back to before Earth exploded.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, it malfunctioned and sent humans to 5 million BC

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, they took with them some super high technology weapons. Like laser, plasma n' stuff.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, they didn't work because they didn't bring ammo/fuel.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, all dinosaurs living on that planet at that time were herbivorous, so humans (or to be more precise the beings that they have became) had no natural enemies.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, carnivores evolved within a year of the humans being there and started to eat the humans.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the humans learnt to tame them and started riding T-rexes and mounting them with lasers and plasma cannons. Yes. Laser shooting army of T-rexes.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, with humans and lasers, the T-rexes put all other dinosaurs into extinction, forcing them to have to eat humans again.

Showing 4111-4125 of 4264