ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 725745
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, they realized they could study how they turned into dogs, and let the humans be.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, since they studied how to turn remaining humans into cats and themselves into dogs, they turned themselves into dogs and started chasing the humans/cats!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Fortunately, due to their incomplete studies they became handicapped dogs.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately handicaps turned out to be mutations, that guaranteed them more power in every muscle.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the muscles started growing far too fast and the dogs turned into dog versions of the Belgian Blue!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, with their insane power, they killed most cats/humans.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Fortunately, they had to return to their home planet due to an order.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately killed cats turned into dogs due to infection with a "dog plague".

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, all cats eventually turned into dogs, and there was no more fighting.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, the dogs had no idea how to turn back into humans, and they couldn't do science with their lil' muscley paws.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, they had enough time (20 million years) to evolve back into humanoids, almost humans (sth like gnolls in D&D).

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, after 20 million years, the sun exploded and Earth was completely destroyed. (Idk how much longer the sun is actually supposed to last, but we're saying 20 million years)

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the humans made a spacecraft and used the power of the supernova to fling themselves to the nearest Earth-like planet.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately, that planet turned out to be already occupied and by no one else but that hostile alien race, which invaded the Earth before.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Fortunately, the government was completely changed and they welcome anyone and everyone.

Showing 4096-4110 of 4264