ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33833
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
quangvu1511
quangvu1511
11 posts
Nomad

[quote]He was my favorite too. I think he's been injured.

Yeah, I missed him a lot. That ******* Sheamus must have injured him. Curse you SHEAMUS!

zoroark332
zoroark332
3 posts
Nomad

it is all fake so why is it still in bussiness and so big

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it is all fake so why is it still in bussiness and so big

All the sponsors it gets, clothing line, everything they sell with the WWE logo, movies, food selling at the stadium, people buying the tickets, etc....

It's good entertainment. I just want it to be realer. Not so much acting put into it. That's why I don't really like it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

WWE is for the gayz.

No it's not.

It's a nice sport. I just don't like how they abused it and turned it just fake. Back before when I was little and when it was realer. I liked it. If they could just fix that then it would be better.
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Like Williamrayjohnson would say: Fake and gay!

(and no, I don't have a problem with gay people -.-)

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

It's a nice sport. I just don't like how they abused it and turned it just fake. Back before when I was little and when it was realer. I liked it. If they could just fix that then it would be better.

it was ever real?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it was ever real?

From the look of it a while ago it looked real. My dad has some videos of the old shows. He has some videos of it back in the 60s-90s. I liked watching them. They looked pretty real to me.

But 2000-now it just looks fake. It's some nice entertainment though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Whatever happened to the leader of the Nexus? Wade Barret?
I just saw some commercial about WWE and CM Punk seems to be in charge of them now.
Why is this?

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

*sarcasam* Oh no, It's the Straight Edged Nexus, run for your lives. I wish it was a little more real, but I don't mind watching it now and again. My favorite wrestler always has been and always will be the Undertaker, and not just because he's a Phenon' or a Streak or his catchphrase "Rest In Peace", it's that Tombstone Piledriver, I like it a lot.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I prefer HHH to all others. Mainly because I grew up watching it when he started wrestling and he's awesome too. His theme song is great. I wish it was a realer too. But still good entertainment.

Why is Wade Barret not the leader anymore though?

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

CM Punk beat him up or something, not too sure...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

CM Punk beat him

lol.
Well if it was real then I'd say Wade Barret would win. He's much bigger and looks stronger.

I've never really liked CM punk. At first when he joined he was a nice fair competitor. But now he's just a d-bag.

What do you think of him?
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

could "really" use a haircut now, thanks to Rey Mysterio, lol!

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Punk didn't really beat up Barrett... he just screwed him in a #1 contender's match that he was in, which had the side stipulation that if Barrett won, he remained the leader of Nexus, if he lost, he was out of Nexus.

I like CM Punk mostly because of his mic work. I don't find anything too fantastic about his wrestling, though honestly, I just started watching again (a few months) and haven't really had the chance to watch him wrestle. I don't bother with PPV's as it's a huge waste of money.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

If it had the TNA style, and the awesomeness of a few years ago with non-stop triple H/Shawn Michaels/Undertaker, I would watch it.

But they don't, and My bro watches it now.

Showing 16-30 of 137