ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33829
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

well I said sorta, cm punk is sorta right that sometimes, maybe sometimes, he complains about nexus when he had ended careers of others. I dont hate cena, just sorta getting how punk feels.

Oh and the big show shouldn't retire till someone kicks his *** solo without any cheapshots, did you see what happened to him in a four way match, then wade barret comes in and cheapshots bigshow.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I hate john cena

XxStromxX, why do you hate John Cena? I think he's the most liked wrestler out of all of them.
Oh and the big show shouldn't retire till someone kicks his *** solo without any cheapshots, did you see what happened to him in a four way match, then wade barret comes in and cheapshots bigshow.

That's what's going to get him injured. Getting hit with cheap-shots. He might as well retire in two years since everyone else is leaving and there are barely veterans around.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I dislike John Cena as well, just because of the way he is/acts. Just something about him get's on me, and it annoys me even more how he is probably the most Favorite/well known wrestler today.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

he is probably the most Favorite/well known wrestler today.

Well he should be.
He's contributed a lot to charities, make a wish foundation, has earned a good number of championships, has a great attitude, has been in a good number of movies, etc..
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i only thought WWE was entertaining as a kid i loved stone cold steve austin

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Matt Hardy is no longer with WWE. I've heard through the grapevine that Jeff has been trying to convince him to go to TNA for a while now.

Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

Actually I think this is all fake with all the over reactions, if they had the guts to really go there and fight they wouldn't keep acting, I still enjoy it though, but not as much as before.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matt Hardy is no longer with WWE.

Yet another reason why it's getting bad. The Hardy brothers aren't even on WWE anymore. And I won't watch TNA if they are there. It's worse acting and wrestling then WWE.
Actually I think this is all fake with all the over reactions

Yeah, same. I laugh those when the commentary over react over a person doing a move. It was worse with Jim Ross. He would over react even more. But still I found it funny.
PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

I haven't watched it in a couple of years, I just suddenly got bored of it.. :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm watching WWE Monday night Raw right now. And it looks too fake. They were hitting this husky guy with some belts. And his back isn't even red at all. I mean you have about five guys hitting your back with a belt you should have some marks.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

not neciserilly i speak from experience

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Bare raw though. Had no shirt on and five dudes hitting him with a leather belt. It should be at least red or darker. But his skin color stayed the same. You could tell they weren't really hitting him though. They just made it seem that way. Horrible.. just horrible acting..

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

actually yeah bare skin didn't get red till like a few hours later and more than 3 less than 6 people

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It was funny watching it when it was on. I remember seeing Otunga trying to fight the Big Show. Then they showed a camera view of it and the Big Show is way bigger then Otunga. Otunga got beat up too. It was funny seeing him get thrown around by a monster like the Big Show. Other then that though nothing special.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Did anyone see Shawn Michaels last Monday? They said he's going to be inducted into the WWE hall of fame. What do you guys think of that? I think he deserves it. He has been around the WWE for a long time. And he has had countless great matches and a lot of Wrestlemania apperances. I honestly think it was a little overdue by a couple years. About five I'd say. He was already an older fellow but he didn't want to stop wrestling. Just like Ric Flair. He retired then got inducted when he was in his 60s I think.

Well, Shawn Michaels kicked some Spanish man in the jaw last Monday. I just want to know what everyone thought about it?

Showing 46-60 of 137