ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33831
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

I don't understand. How is Edge "The Rated R Superstar"? Its a PG show!

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

JDR, Hahaha!

And ghost, I think he deserves it too, I used to love HBK when I watched WWE, but what was the name of the Spaniard he kicked?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what was the name of the Spaniard he kicked?

His WWE name is Alberto Del Rio. His real name is Alberto Banderas.
He deserved it. He came out being all intrusive while Shawn Michaels was making a speech. Here's the video.
How is Edge "The Rated R Superstar"? Its a PG show

He was given that title a while back. It was when him and his girlfriend wrestler at the time had a bed inside of the ring and they pretended to have sex.

Did anyone watch Smackdown on Friday? What did you think of the things that happened?
And ghost

Please, just call me Matrix.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is anyone watching WWE Monday Night Raw at the moment or are you going to?

I'm watching it right now and Ted Dibiase just challenged for a over the top rope match. But he must've not expected for Mark Henry to come out and beat him. Then some other wrestlers popped out and came to the ring only to fail. Sheamus came out and was doing pretty good up until Mark Henry tossed him out of the ring.

Still to come is John Cena facing against CM punk. I'm sure John Cena will win. The nexus members are banned from ringside so CM punk will have to wrestle fairly.

What do you any of you think of it so far?

[sorry for double post but I'm trying to keep the thread alive.]

naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

im really upset about the current way its being run. Since they went pg-13 they have lost all respect. Who remebers the match were the undertaker throw man kind of a cage TWICE. Or when stone cold came out and drunk beer flipped people off and then sprayed poo all over vince.
Or when shane o mac used to fight and jumped off the stage. Sabu was the maddist guy around and yet when they let him into the ecw they wouldn't let him perform most of his maddness very sad indeed all we have now is heels fighten the undertaker. It's all very sad

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Since they went pg-13 they have lost all respect. Who remebers the match were the undertaker throw man kind of a cage TWICE. Or when stone cold came out and drunk beer flipped people off and then sprayed poo all over vince.

I haven't lost all respect for it. I like it how it is now. But I prefer how it was ran before when Stone Cold Steve Austin was around. I remembered when he came out drinking beers and also flipping people off. I don't remember him spraying feces in anyone face. But that's just me. I don't remember most of it since I was younger.
I'd say D-Generation X was the best thing that WWE had back then. Also now they still have it off/on. But it's not the same. Only HHH and Shawn Michaels are left. Shawn Michaels is going into the hall of fame and who knows when HHH will return to the WWE.

What did anyone else think of D-Generation X?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have watched Monday Night Raw and I saw that Jerry the king Lawler punched Ted Dibiase in the face. So WWE definitely have some comedic moments. Well, I thought it was funny for such an older dude to knock down a younger bigger guy - Also I saw that Randy Orton booted Husky Harris in the head so he might be out of the Nexus.
I know all of this is fake and they aren't actually injured.

when shane o mac used to fight and jumped off the stage.

I'm a little rusty with my WWE knowledge since I don't keep up on it that much. Is Shane O Mac Vince McMahon's son? I think he is from what I remember but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him wrestle in the ring in about two years.
I wonder why he quit.
Sabu was the maddist guy around

I don't think that I've ever seen him.

ECW was great. I liked how most of their matches didn't have any rules or anything. They could do whatever they wanted. Tommy Dreamer had to of been the best person on there.
I didn't like how they took ECW out. It was a great show.
Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

DX IS BEAST

SUCKKKKKK ITTTTTTTTT!

RIP HBK AND HHH

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

There are two posts with the name "WWE" on the first page.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

RIP HBK AND HHH

It's not like they're dead. But Shawn did retire from WWE and I haven't seen Triple H since he came out to talk on Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania.
The undertaker will probably win again he has never lost and I dont think will ever.

All great streaks have to come to an end, but I don't think his will for quite a while, he won at Wrestlemania.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Mason Ryan is the new Batista on Monday Night Raw. That man is gigantic. He took down both the Big Show and Kane a few days ago. I'll be watching Friday Night Smackdown tomorrow.

Also, Christian beat Al Berto Del Rio at Extreme rules and won his first world heavyweight championship belt. But I'm a bit sad that Edge left, it seems that all the great superstars are leaving. I think Big Show will retire in about two-three more years, he's around 39 years old, I don't know how long he can still last in the ring.

Has anyone been watching the new show Tough Enough? It shows before Monday Night Raw every week, it's cool seeing how things actually work out there and how they train to wrestle.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

it seems tough enough is a mixture of jersey shore and biggest loser

I hate nxt

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

mixture of jersey shore and biggest loser

I can see a little bit on how it's like Jersey Shore, but not the biggest loser. There's a lot of action in Tough Enough.
I hate nxt

Yeah, I've never liked NXT either.

I'm currently watching Friday Night Smackdown and some things that went down that I was paying attention for: Randy Orton is going to wrestle Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship in a matter of minutes. Ezekiel Jackson tried to beat down the other three members of the core, but failed. However, he was man-handling the Big Show in the ring, I've never seen that before.

Oh, and I almost forgot out of my other post - I think The Rock has came back to WWE to wrestle. He's supposed to face Cena at Wrestlemania next year, and for the WWE Championship, so if he wins then he'll have to start wrestling like he used to before.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

My brother is obsessed with WWE, so I watch it with him sometimes. I think the new wrestler (that seems like a new Rey Mysterio) has wrestling that is fun to watch.

Why did they already plan a match for the next Wrestlemania?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The new Rey Mysterio looking guy is Sin Cara.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Randy Orton defeated Christian on Friday Night Smackdown. Christian was the world heavyweight champion for five days, that's really short. I wonder when he's going to use his rematch clause, I think they still have those.

I think the new wrestler (that seems like a new Rey Mysterio) has wrestling that is fun to watch.

He is fun to watch, he does all those high flying stunts and such.
Why did they already plan a match for the next Wrestlemania?

Because it's going to be the best match that anyone has seen in years. The Rock Vs. John Cena, two of the best people in the WWE ever facing each-other. And it's for the WWE Championship, so it should be an epic match.
The new Rey Mysterio looking guy is Sin Cara.

They should become tag team champions, that would be awesome.
Showing 61-75 of 137