ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33832
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

TNA style

I don't really like TNA. I've watched it a couple times and it's worse then WWE. I say TNA is just for WWE dropouts.

I do agree that it could have more HHH and Shawn Micheals.
But isn't HHH still injured and I think Shawn Michaels retired?

Meh, the WWE PPV are a waste of money too. You can just watch it on the computer or wait the next day for the highlights. I don't see myself paying $50 dollars for 2 hours of wrestling and bad acting.
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

I don't see myself paying $50 dollars for 2 hours of wrestling and bad acting.
Lol, I agree! And my money is on that HHH is comin back soon, as to how, IDK...
PercyRules
PercyRules
40 posts
Nomad

Triple h vs john cena now that i'd like to see.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

i think HHH is permanetly out personally i like the miz cause he's AWESOME!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i think HHH is permanetly out

I can't think that. Since every time he has taken a break or injured hes always returned. But if he doesn't return I won't like WWE that much anymore. I barely like it as is right now. The only reason that I still watch it is for some of the better wrestlers like John Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Randy Orton, etc.. Mostly the ones that are older and more experienced then the rest. Also I watch it for the lady wrestlers.

miz cause he's AWESOME!!!

Bah, the miz is a whimp. He has to have that one bigger guy with him all the time because he's scared he's going to get beat up by Randy Orton.
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

I thought that was Sheamus, lol.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

personally the diva mathces are so boring that it almost overpowers the other appeal and batistas out cenas just getting anoyying now and undertaker is out for a while and no offense i actually like orton but i'm getting tired of his boring *** and the miz actually isn't that bad he is the wwe champion he has been united states champion twice and tag team champion twice he was mizter money in the bank

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

HHH will be returning for one more run and the retiring. Edge will be retiring soon also, Undertaker will make it 20-0 at Wrestlemania and then retire. WWE is dead, they have people like the miz and dolph ziggler to lead the WWE into the future, yeah it's dead to me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

they have people like the miz and dolph ziggler to lead the WWE into the future, yeah it's dead to me.

I completely agree.
Once all the veterans are gone then It's done for me.
batistas out

What happen to him and how long is he going to be out?
miz actually isn't that bad he is the wwe champio

Yeah. The only reason he is though is because he cashed in the money in the bank case when Randy Orton was already in a match or something similar. So that was completely unfair.

He's only remaining champion because it's just all fake. I'm sure Randy Orton or any other person on there can beat the Miz.
Sheamus

I don't like him. He's too arrogant. And he's the one that injured HHH.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

batista quit

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

batista quit

I wonder though if he'll join something else.
Like UFC. I've been hearing some things like that. But I don't know for sure. I'll just have to wait and see.
XxStormxX
XxStormxX
66 posts
Nomad

I hate john cena... Jeff Hardy or Randy orton FTW :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Jeff Hardy

Didn't he go to TNA? I thought Matt Hardy was the only one left at WWE.
Jeff though. Didn't he go to TNA because the WWE caught him doing drugs or something?
Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

I think this is fake but I still love The Big show.. Dayum.. His frikin slap hahah, oh and cm sux is an ***, though I sorta blame cena... and uhmm Kofi is kickass.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Kofi is alright. I don't see him wrestle often though. Not like any of the other wrestlers. But when I do see Kofi he is awesome.

The big show though. He's getting old now. He's 38 right now. 'Bout to turn 39 in February. I think he should retire soon by the time he's 40 or something. If he gets injured then he's screwed cause of his older age.

But his slap does look like it would hurt a lot. You see the size of his hand? It's about as big as the average persons head. And with his power. He could do great damage to someone.

cm sux is an ***, though I sorta blame cena

Why do you blame Cena for how CM Punk acts? What are your reasons?
Showing 31-45 of 137