ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33836
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the people who buy tickets are single men in there thirtys who are single and 8 year olds with their dads who are forced to go

Watch Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. Pay close attention to the people in the seats. You will find that you are wrong.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

why would i be bothered i'm from ireland and we have the same time zone as england that means i would have to stay up all night to see it coz US is five hours behind

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You could always search up the episode on Google or YouTube and watch it. On YouTube it'll be in parts, though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Saying that the seats are all filled with middle aged men is wrong. Either you're trolling, or you don't know what you're talking about. But go watch more WWE videos, or don't even pay attention to the sport. If you don't like it, then why bother paying any mind to it? Whenever I decide to watch Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown I see woman, children, teenagers, men, and older men in the seats. I don't understand why you're trying to argue about who seats in the seats. The shows have thousands upon thousands of people at the stadiums every week, all of those people aren't middle aged men, not even a majority, and think about the millions of people watching from home.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ok then still believe in it then but its fake

Not anywhere in this thread have I stated that I believe everything about the WWE. But saying that it's all fake is an ignorant thing to do. Things that are real in the WWE: The training, how they wrestle(excluding the punching, kicking, kneeing each-other, etc.)but the throwing each-other around the ring and how they do it is real. WWE is staged. It's acting when they are speaking out there. What they do is put their bodies on the line for entertainment for people. It's obviously entertaining because of all the people that watch it and purchase things from the WWE. The blood is most of the time put upon themselves, by that I mean that they cut themselves, but sometimes it's actually caused by them fighting. Look at all the injuries that has happened in the WWE, look at how many people have died in the ring, severely injured in the ring. That isn't fake, and saying that it's fake is wrong. The people that do wrestle in the ring train a lot, that must take up a lot of their time and they must be sore while wrestling, unless they are taking pain medication. But nonetheless, it's still wrestling and some of it is real. It is also entertaining to many people.
ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

Hey Ghost of Matrix whos your favorite wrestler?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd like to talk about Goldberg. He had to have been my favorite wrestler back when he wrestled. If you look closely and pay attention to the matches that he's had, then you'll see that he was a real wrestler. All of his punches landed on his opponents. All of his moves within the ring were real. He was a true wrestler. I think he retired from WWE because of what it was turning into, it was turning into basically all this fake fighting and acting. Well, I wonder when he's going to be inducted into the hall of fame. He should've been inducted into there a long time ago. They're either holding a grudge against him for retiring, or he's going to be inducted this year or a few years from now.

Hey Ghost of Matrix whos your favorite wrestler?

I have a few favorites: Goldberg, Kane(when he had the costume), Undertaker from a few years back, Big Show, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Batista, Eddie Guerrero.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

back in the 80s it was real but not anymore and throwing people isn't entertainment

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

back in the 80s it was real but not anymore

It depends on what you're calling 'real' and 'fake'. Read the first post on this page. I talked about what's real and fake.
throwing people isn't entertainment

It's wrestling, learn what wrestling is then come back. It isn't just throwing people around. People find it entertaining, and they must find the acting on the show entertaining as well.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

its big drug addicts beating each other up sort of beating each other up

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Give me solid proof that they are drug addicts. Support what you're saying with evidence that they are addicted to drugs.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Listing names of people and saying that they are drug addicts doesn't mean that they are. I could say that Jim Ross is addicted to drugs without proof as well if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean it's fact. Show me places where it supports that you're saying. Give me a link to a reliable site that says that those people you listed are drug addicts. Just saying that they are because you think they are doesn't mean they are.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I got that Jim Ross is addicted to drugs from Cartoon Network, I must be right.

Provide a link to an article about those people being drug addicts. No proof - then it's not true.

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

I honestly like Shawn Micheals the best followed by christian than i would say that Kofi Kingston

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

whos jim ross

Here you go.
I honestly like Shawn Micheals the best followed by christian than i would say that Kofi Kingston

I liked Shawn Michaels the most when he was with DX, Christian when him and Edge were tag-team partners, and I don't see Kofi Kingston often. But he's one of those high flyers in the ring, he's entertaining.
Showing 106-120 of 137