ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33838
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Haven't been able to watch last weeks Monday Night Raw, yet. And I missed Friday Night Smackdown last week because I was watching something else. But I'm watching Monday Night Raw right now. Kane and Big Show got beat by the Nexus team a few minutes ago, Jerry The King Lawler is going to fight Michael Cole, Jack Swagger left Michael Cole. So it's going to be a legitimate fight. I think John Cena's match is up next, I don't know who he's going to fight, though. But he's going to fight The Miz on Sunday in an I Quit Match. Randy Orton Vs. John Cena in an I Quit Match a few years ago. Just the highlights.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I wish Kingston would win a title... WWE doesn't sympathize enough with the mid-majors.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I want Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara to win the tag team championships. That'd be an awesome team, just like Big Show and Kane are an awesome team.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Edit: Jack Swagger and John Cena are currently fighting. While John Cena was coming out to the ring Jack Swagger came out and attacked Cena from behind, the match is a no hold bard match. I wonder how it's going to turn out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

John Cena beat Jack Swagger last night. He got him into that submission move of his. Then after the match, Alex Riley and The Miz attempted to attack John Cena, but he fought them off. I might see the PPV this Sunday, or just see the highlights of it. Depends if I actually want to spend money or not.

---

I'd hate to triple post here, but is nobody interested in the WWE?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

but is nobody interested in the WWE?

Pssh, not me. I have better things to do, like go on AG! XD
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have better things to do, like go on AG!

Well, when you're on your computer you have Internet access, so you can see stuff about the WWE on various sites if you want.

---

I watched Tough Enough last night as well. I almost forgot to mention it. Well, Martin got injured and had to leave. He was the person there that I was rooting for to win the competition. I think that the only girl left there had to leave as well because she got injured while fighting one of the males in the ring.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

it's so fake the wrestlers are on steroids and they don't touch each other in a match its so bad

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it's so fake the wrestlers are on steroids

Some of them take steroids. Not all of them. And it's very hypocritical of the WWE to keep the people that do them, but in the past wrestlers have been fired for doing so.
they don't touch each other in a match its so bad

Watch some videos on YouTube. They obviously do wrestle in each match, you can't throw a person like that without touching them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

than how come they never bleed

They do bleed. Search more on YouTube. Sometimes they are actually bleeding by getting hit a lot, or by other circumstances. They also cut themselves sometimes, there are some videos on YouTube about it. It's not like you get hit once then start bleeding, it takes time.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I would like to clear this up: WWE wrestling is not fake. They are seriously getting hurt. But it is planned. Most people watch it because it is entertaining, not because it is fake or not fake.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, you're talking about them hitting each-other with their fists and such. They don't actually hit each-other like that, because then they would get really hurt and couldn't perform. But the slamming, picking each-other up, throwing each-other is all real.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Saying that all of the WWE is fake because of a few mistakes that they've made while wrestling is irrelevant. That's like me saying the Xbox 360 is bad because mine got the red ring of death. It's basing a whole thing just because a few things are messed up.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Let me put it this way: If it wasn't entertaining, if people didn't like watching it. Then the stadiums wouldn't be filled with thousands of people everywhere they go. It wouldn't be the most watched television show on TV, or the station it airs on, people wouldn't purchase the merchandise. WWE would've died a long time ago if people didn't like it.

if you don't mind me asking you a personal question what age are u

Irrelevant, it doesn't pertain to the thread in any way and my age doesn't matter.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

the people who buy tickets are single men in there thirtys who are single and 8 year olds with their dads who are forced to go

Showing 91-105 of 137