ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33837
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I myself am a Fan of the Miz, Edge, Christian, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, and as of a month ago Macho Man Randy Savage, not necessarily in that order, but Miz is my Number one Fave. I was still sad When Macho Man Randy Savage died.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Macho Man Randy Savage

He was a great wrestler when he did wrestle, he was entertaining as well. How he acted always made me laugh. It's sad that he's gone now.
Miz, Edge, Christian, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger

I've never really liked any of the bolded names. They just seem to ruin it for me.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Well what can I say I like the heels, and besides Mike does his job well, one of the best heels I have ever seen, you just want to hate the Miz, and Punk just has this Charisma about him that him enjoyable to watch, and Alberto Del Rio, what can I say he's funny to watch, and I never was that big a fan of Rey the only thing I like about Mysterio is the 619.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

you just want to hate the Miz

I didn't say that I hate them, I just don't like them as much as I do most wrestlers because they ruin the show for me.
Alberto Del Rio, what can I say he's funny to watch

He's too serious, from what I've seen.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I didn't say that I hate them, I just don't like them as much as I do most wrestlers because they ruin the show for me.
No I meant you as in the audience, he is great at getting them worked up.
He's too serious, from what I've seen.
Yeah sure he can be serious but he has his moments, and I love his in ring style.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

how do yous look at wwe its so bad

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Again it's a matter of personnel opinion, I happen to enjoy the interaction between the different wrestler personae, and I find the wrestling itself to be entertaining as well.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I happen to enjoy the interaction between the different wrestler personae, and I find the wrestling itself to be entertaining as well.

This.

And I don't find many entertaining things on television nowadays. I just watch some shows on a few stations, but wrestling is extremely entertaining. Well, I haven't watched wrestling in some time now, been busy with other stuff and I've been ill so I've been sleeping more. But I'll get to it on Monday.
henrimedia
henrimedia
1 posts
Peasant

WWE is old now , nobdy watches it anymore!
I'm just saying.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

WWE is old now , nobdy watches it anymore!

Thousands of people in stadiums and millions of people watching at home =/= nobody.
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i agree with the person above me.I never go into fake wrestling withh guys on steroids in speedos

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i agree with the person above me.I never go into fake wrestling withh guys on steroids in speedos

Your post doesn't make sense agreeing with someone that pointed out that a lot of people watch the sport.
1) Fake is general, not everything in WWE is fake.
2) Not all of them take steroids. Before making absurd claims, bring proof.
3) Not all of them wear that attire.
4) Before posting anything else ignorant, watch/read/learn/ect about the WWE.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Watched Tough Enough and Raw last night. On Tough Enough Jeremiah left. Only Andy and the other dude's left, I forgot his name. I wonder who's going to win. Well, I didn't really pay attention to Raw. Not many interesting things happened, only thing that I really watched was the John Cena and R-Truth match. R-Truth won due to Cena getting counted out, so I didn't count it as a win for him.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Let's bring this thread back! So, what do you think of the rock and jc teaming up at survior series?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I haven't watched it in such a long time. I saw that The Rock was going to be back, but I didn't know this early. I guess it's good to have him back. He was one of my favorite wrestlers a few years ago.

Showing 121-135 of 137