ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33834
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Ever since Tough Enough came along, they should totally abandon NXT. Its online, who has the freakin time for dat?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ever since Tough Enough came along, they should totally abandon NXT. Its online, who has the freakin time for dat?

You mean NXT doesn't broadcast on television anymore? I guess I haven't been paying attention to everything.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Why does Christian lose the title so quickly I think that this is **** although I do like Randy too, RKO.

greethan
greethan
123 posts
Nomad

Honestly, the only wrestler I even care about is Kofi Kingston.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I used to love it but I realized it was fake after a while.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why does Christian lose the title so quickly I think that this is **** although I do like Randy too, RKO.

It's all for entertainment and suspense. Both Christian and Randy Orton are great superstars, so I'd expect the title to keep going back and forth since Christian still has his rematch clause.
Honestly, the only wrestler I even care about is Kofi Kingston.

He's a cool wrestler, but I've never liked him that much.
I used to love it but I realized it was fake after a while.

It's entertainment, and some of the stuff they do in there is real. Such as the slamming, tackling, throwing, falling.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

It's entertainment, and some of the stuff they do in there is real. Such as the slamming, tackling, throwing, falling.

I know all of that is really but It is Staged.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I know all of that is really but It is Staged.

Of course it is, they have to practice what they are going to do to themselves in the ring, otherwise they would have more injuries. But nonetheless, they put their bodies on the line for entertainment for us.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Yeah most people don't realize that even if it is staged some things are real.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah most people don't realize that even if it is staged some things are real.

It is very difficult having to workout and keep in shape for wrestling. Then imagine how sore some wrestlers are when they go into the ring and start throwing each-other around. They also have to be away from home for 200+ days out of the year. That takes a toll on their bodies. But they do it because it's their passion to wrestle and to entertain people.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I don't usually watch WWE but I might turn it on every month or so. I just love how every time I watch it there's a new fight. Like those two announcers who were fighting. Just random.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't usually watch WWE but I might turn it on every month or so.

I used to be that way as well. But ever since The Rock has come back and there have been these huge announcements, I want to keep updated with it.
I just love how every time I watch it there's a new fight. Like those two announcers who were fighting.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Seeing an old retired wrestler fight a small announcer guy.
Just random.

If you don't keep updated with it, then yes, it's random.

I'm going to watch Monday Night Raw when it comes on later on, I'm also going to see Tough Enough.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't have any time to watch Monday Night Raw. Is there anywhere on the Internet where they show the full episode of it?

Well, Friday is in two days, so I'll just see Friday Night Smackdown.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I didn't have any time to watch Monday Night Raw. Is there anywhere on the Internet where they show the full episode of it?

You could watch it on youtube, but it will be in parts.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You could watch it on youtube, but it will be in parts.

Alright. I'll get around to it later tonight after I'm done watching Friday Night Smackdown.

I wonder what's going to happen today.
Showing 76-90 of 137